©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie question

crazykillen

May 4, 2009
Hey guys need some info but don't want to step on any toes here. Was previously member here site is still awesome by the way just got back from overseas workin last 2yrs. Started my cycle just finished 2nd week have never used BP products form Ivitamins before wanted opinions. Cycle is as follows:
Test Prop 100mg/EOD Weeks 1-16
Equipoise 500mg/week 1-14
Anavar 50mg/day Weeks 1-6
PCT will be CLomid and Nolva THis is my 4th cycle but first in couple years and have never ordered from them before. Also have never used EQ or Test Prop before have notice libido increase here but not much strength how long till normally notice? Fuck i'm long winded.... Oh yeah stats am 31yrs 200lbs and approx 12%bodyfat

crazykillen

May 4, 2009
i;m an idiot just read your sources.......so how bout the cycle??also about the Prop and Equipoise. By the way feels like a horse kicked me for about 2 days after the Prop shots

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
i By the way feels like a horse kicked me for about 2 days after the Prop shots

and ya wanna run for 16weeks, no way man you gota drop down alot:eek:

I say Prop 1-8
eq 1-14

bro you should have ran sus250 every 3day's with yer eq.

250mg sus every 3day's
on the 6th day of yer sus shot each week throw in 500mg EQ or 400Mg would be good as well

Last edited: