©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lean cycle

crazykillen

May 4, 2009
Hey bros, is only 2nd cycle ever last one being over 5 yrs ago. Trying to gain some strength and lean muscle. Friend recommended the Cycle is :

Test Prop 100mg EOD weeks 1-16
Equipoise 500mg week weeks1-14
Anavar 50mg ED weeks 1-6
PCT - Clomid and Nolva
Stats are 31yrs old, trainin off and on for over 10 yrs//200lbs and about 13%BF
Just finished my 2nd full week and haven't noticed much yet... An increase in libido but not sure if just in my head or not.. I know everyone is different but should I be worried about bunk gear or still too early?? Previous cycle 5 yrs ago was dbol and test so never used these products before.. Need advice and be easy on me I'm still kinda a newbie to this stuff.

Thanks

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey bros, is only 2nd cycle ever last one being over 5 yrs ago. Trying to gain some strength and lean muscle. Friend recommended the Cycle is :

Test Prop 100mg EOD weeks 1-16
Equipoise 500mg week weeks1-14
Anavar 50mg ED weeks 1-6
PCT - Clomid and Nolva
Stats are 31yrs old, trainin off and on for over 10 yrs//200lbs and about 13%BF
Just finished my 2nd full week and haven't noticed much yet... An increase in libido but not sure if just in my head or not.. I know everyone is different but should I be worried about bunk gear or still too early?? Previous cycle 5 yrs ago was dbol and test so never used these products before.. Need advice and be easy on me I'm still kinda a newbie to this stuff.

Thanks

Why not go with a long ester TEST?
TEST PROP will need at least EOD injections.
I think the EQ would be fine @ 400mg per week here.
and I would use the ANAVAR for 8 weeks at MINIMUM.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Why not go with a long ester TEST?
TEST PROP will need at least EOD injections.
I think the EQ would be fine @ 400mg per week here.
and I would use the ANAVAR for 8 weeks at MINIMUM.

ALIN how about you check out the thread that say's INFECTION.

crazykillen

May 4, 2009
How bout the fact that haven't noticed much in terms of strength gains here ...is this normal??? GOT Ivitamins here so thought was very reliable.

Thanks

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
How bout the fact that haven't noticed much in terms of strength gains here ...is this normal??? GOT Ivitamins here so thought was very reliable.

Thanks

100mg prop eod???? how long ya been on?
Ivitimans... balkan again hu?

Last edited:

crazykillen

May 4, 2009
Just finished 2nd full week... I know is early but thought Prop and Anavar should notice pretty quickly.... Libido has increased a bit but not sure if is just in my head or not?? WHat you think??