©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello Everyone!

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Hey People,

I'm new to this Forum. I just figured I'd introduce myself.

I'm 28 now and have been lifting pretty consistently since I was 19. I've had periods where I've dropped off for a while then gotten back on. This time I've been lifting for about a year and half straight.

I've always considered doing a cycle but I've never had much trouble putting on mass or staying ahead of the competition until this last year.

I'm sure you all get the same basic questions but I'll ask them anyway:
What's the best first use 8 week cycle? I'd like to avoid as many negative side effects as possible, ball/shaft shrinking is my worst fear. I also need it to clear out of my system. I don't want to have to be taking meds to restabilize my Test levels for a month afterwards.
How do I track down sources through the use of this site?

I'm open to any suggestions or instruction. I'm very familiar with typical fitness and nutrition methodology but when it comes to Anabolics I don't know anything, nor do I know anyone (currently) who has used or is using.

Cheers!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey People,

I'm new to this Forum. I just figured I'd introduce myself.

I'm 28 now and have been lifting pretty consistently since I was 19. I've had periods where I've dropped off for a while then gotten back on. This time I've been lifting for about a year and half straight.

I've always considered doing a cycle but I've never had much trouble putting on mass or staying ahead of the competition until this last year.

I'm sure you all get the same basic questions but I'll ask them anyway:
What's the best first use 8 week cycle? I'd like to avoid as many negative side effects as possible, ball/shaft shrinking is my worst fear. I also need it to clear out of my system. I don't want to have to be taking meds to restabilize my Test levels for a month afterwards.
How do I track down sources through the use of this site?

I'm open to any suggestions or instruction. I'm very familiar with typical fitness and nutrition methodology but when it comes to Anabolics I don't know anything, nor do I know anyone (currently) who has used or is using.

Cheers!

Welcome to Anasci. Glad to have you here,