©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help for my starter cycle!

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Hey People! I'm new to this discussion board. It was suggested that I repost my original introduction post here. Please respond accordingly!

-----

Hey People,

I'm new to this Forum. I just figured I'd introduce myself.

I'm 28 now and have been lifting pretty consistently since I was 19. I've had periods where I've dropped off for a while then gotten back on. This time I've been lifting for about a year and half straight.

I've always considered doing a cycle but I've never had much trouble putting on mass or staying ahead of the competition until this last year.

I'm sure you all get the same basic questions but I'll ask them anyway:
What's the best FIRST use 8 week cycle?
I'd like to avoid as many negative side effects as possible, ball/shaft shrinking is my worst fear along with psychological side effects. I also need it to clear out of my system. I don't want to have to be taking meds to restabilize my Test levels for a month afterwards.
How do I track down sources through the use of this site?

I don't want to do anything toooo harsh.

I'm open to any suggestions or instruction. I'm very familiar with typical fitness and nutrition methodology but when it comes to Anabolics I don't know anything, nor do I know anyone (currently) who has used or is using.

Cheers!

---------------------------

My physical stats:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 193 Pounds (3 gained last week, sweet)
Body Fat: %12 (maybe less now)

My goal:
225 pounds %7 body fat-I was here when I was 23....

-----------------------------

I plan on starting my cycle in the begining of June. I request an 8 week cycle because I'll be going on an extended vacation the begining of August.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Well not to be a dickhole but with all your concerns I think you shouldnt be juicen at all.
Some things your just gona hafta figure out yerself :)

when yer ready to commit to all the underlines of juice then youll be ready!!!

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
I'm open to any suggestions or instruction. I'm very familiar with typical fitness and nutrition methodology but when it comes to Anabolics I don't know anything, nor do I know anyone (currently) who has used or is using

hey dude, also dont wanna sound like an ass or get on ur case but if u dont know 'anything' about anabolics u should def not even be considering doing them until u get more clued up.

And getting clued up is down to u mate, u need to do some reading and find out for urself about what and if u want to go the anabolics route, the peops on here can help with concerns and stuff like that but not tell someone what cycle they should run when they have little knowledge on roids for them selves.

I know everyone has to start somewhere, and ur in the right place to learn, but u just need to find out more for yourself before wanting all the answers, which are only opinions alot of the time anyway.

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Thanks for the suggestions guys but I've already made the decision to juice. It's just a matter of getting the best opinions as to what isn't to harsh for a first cycle. I've been told to go d-bol/test for the first 8 weeks but I'd rather have your opinions, seeing as you're all experienced.

While size is important I don't want get "round". I'd prefer lean solid mass........

I'll read more on the forum but if you guys have any suggestions as to which direction I should start looking for first cycle/chemical side effects that'd be fantastic.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Thanks for the suggestions guys but I've already made the decision to juice. It's just a matter of getting the best opinions as to what isn't to harsh for a first cycle. I've been told to go d-bol/test for the first 8 weeks but I'd rather have your opinions, seeing as you're all experienced.

While size is important I don't want get "round". I'd prefer lean solid mass........

I'll read more on the forum but if you guys have any suggestions as to which direction I should start looking for first cycle/chemical side effects that'd be fantastic.

1st cycle right bro. . .
Here's what i think you should roll with after readn yer post.

Nice and simple. . .! Can you handle shot's every 4day's for 9 week's?? if not ill give ya another cycle. I add'd 1week onto it, i want to add 2weeks (10)

Week 1-9 SUSTANON250 250mg every 4day's. It should be every 3days, 4days is easier for ya, the Prop will die down at 3day's, yer choice...

Week 1-9 Sustanon250 250mg every 4days
Week 1-4 DboL 20mg's aday

let us no what dose of Dbol your gonig to get so we can tell ya how to split each dose threw out the day.
If there 5mg dbol itll be like this
1 tab each time.

9am
1pm
5pm
9pm

if ya dont feel comfortable with the shot every4days then will change the cycle up. Sus is known to do the best at shot every 3day, because the stable level of prop, some peep's even do eod shot's (i dont) I do every 3days. But every4 wont breack yer cycle LoL cause ya still have 3 active test's workN..

Week

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
I have no problem taking a shot every 4 days. I used to be pierced up like a pin cushion so needles do not frighten me. Besides that one of the girls I'm dating is a registered nurse.

Will the above cycle prevent a load of water retention and aromatization of the d-bol into estrogen?

For shits and giggles would you post the non-butt shot method too? Haha.

Have either of you done an andriol, anvar, proviron cycle? That's pretty solid for 8 weeks too correct?

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Since I'm a first time user maybe I should start with a simple oral cycle?

How does a 10 week pyramiding dianabol cycle sound? I've heard good things about this type of cycle. Maybe you can suggest some small stack to prevent to much water retention?

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Since I'm a first time user maybe I should start with a simple oral cycle?

How does a 10 week pyramiding dianabol cycle sound? I've heard good things about this type of cycle. Maybe you can suggest some small stack to prevent to much water retention?

No bro dont do that!!!! try this one instead.

Week 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg's every 6day's
Week 1-12 Equipoise 400mg's every 6day's
or

Week 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg's every 6days
Week 1-4 Dbol 20mg aday..

Bro dont worry about the water weight! Once you come off cycle yer body will dry up and youll have the new built hard muscle awaiting you.;)

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Sounds tempting!
I've heard bad things about Alinshop.org on online blogs. What's the best source for the run you posted?

I know test is going to be necessary....yay!

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Sounds tempting!
I've heard bad things about Alinshop.org on online blogs. What's the best source for the run you posted?

dont ask in the open for sources brother, or youll get scammer shit balls houndN you down.
I personally wouldnt use Alin at all.

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004

or

Thats a good sounding start, should gain solid mass, wouldnt worry about water ret to much......wouldnt go with alin either,, from experience dude

godfather2112

Jun 9, 2009

or

Bro dont worry about the water weight! Once you come off cycle yer body will dry up and youll have the new built hard muscle awaiting you.;)

Would this be similar to the Newbee cycle from alin, just adding in the dbol week 1-4?

Dan