©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ALIN wheres ur answers????

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Ok so update on last posts......cant get in contact with BP their email doesnt work nor can i get their phone number to work.....

But i did get the serial checker UIPC to work.......and it didnt recognise any of the codes that are on my vials!! WTF !

Also the colouration of mine is more like the test e i have used in the past, from what i know cyp is a much deeper colour?

Im going to post some pics so u can see what im talkin about and see what u guys think

crazykillen

May 4, 2009
Kaju is that a good thing or a bad thing??? Cause I'm having the same issues only with Ivitamins?????

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ok so update on last posts......cant get in contact with BP their email doesnt work nor can i get their phone number to work.....

But i did get the serial checker UIPC to work.......and it didnt recognise any of the codes that are on my vials!! WTF !

Also the colouration of mine is more like the test e i have used in the past, from what i know cyp is a much deeper colour?

Im going to post some pics so u can see what im talkin about and see what u guys think

Not sure about your issues bro but resend your email too me again.
ANYTHING that comes from alinshop is 100% legit,,you have no worries if it came from the shop.

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Not sure what my issue is, well to start the infection in my leg (might just be an unfortunate coincidence but im not convinced as im EXTREMELY careful about how i jab),

second the gear doesnt check out on the balkan website but u say its 100%legit??

, third the differnt labeling on the gear and the different doses,(check the pics i posted to see) ((less than a ml in the small ones))!!

I'll resend u the email i have sent a few times already

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Not sure about your issues bro but resend your email too me again.
ANYTHING that comes from alinshop is 100% legit,,you have no worries if it came from the shop.

100% Legit? hu thats weird

Attachments

• balkan.jpg
    balkan.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
haha! i recon we must have got it wrong..........i think that might be the free gift!lol

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Emailed him again and still no responce!! wonder if he's seen the pics!

well sure he has bro, he is posting in other thread's hell ya hes going to look at his thread's... It looks like its easyier for him to avoid them front....!
What can he say, UH it's Human grade, the Moskito was part of the test...
sure would like to see the bro's on here taken care of.!

T-Bear

May 12, 2009
Shit! I was just about to order from that site till I saw this thread.

Anyone order from him recently and not had problems?

Pretty discouraging, since most I've read about that site made it seem legit. I'm ready for my first cycle!!!

If i ever find a decent source lol.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I need a response. I have sent five emails, just asking for a confirmation number and a tracking number. I sent the money last friday, so the money should have been received in 2-3 days tops. Again i have sent five emails just asking about the status of my order. I have paiud for a package before from alin and not received it, that is extremely frustrating and i dont want to deal with that again not to mention it also affects you financially. I am patient and understand that there is some risks involved here for both parties but i have made a financial committment, all i want is decent service. Again please respond to my emails...i need my conf number and my tracking number.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
well sure he has bro, he is posting in other thread's hell ya hes going to look at his thread's... It looks like its easyier for him to avoid them front....!
What can he say, UH it's Human grade, the Moskito was part of the test...
sure would like to see the bro's on here taken care of.!

That picture was posted by direct competition that hate on AlinShop because he's the guy on top of the mountain. BTW, the picture was also proven false so you don't know wtf you're talking about so watch yourself dame.

As for the codes on the BP site not comming up...I can't say for sure but when it happened to me it turned out that the BP site had not been updated with the new code #'s. They did however show up a few weeks later.

If you got it from shop then it's good to go.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's starting to get annoying about all these bad posts (looks like he has been banned). And regardless what people write I am aware of their impatience from previous posts. I have used Alin and had great service and products. I will use him again cos he is a great seller. Sure sometimes things may go wrong for certain people. But please people when you order just do it then think 2-3 weeks and don't think anymore. Don't expect a quick reply to every e-mail you send. This business doesn't really work like that. Sure it would be great if you did get a reply within 24hours but like I said the way most are set up they couldn't possibily do that. They deal with countless enquires each day. It might even take 5/6 days for them to read your e-mail so don't send 5 of the same. Send it and think 1 week. If you don't geta reply send one more. By the time you get your reply you will probably have your package cos like I said Alin is good to go.