©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Here's the pics.....what do ya recon!?

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
ok here they r......let me know what u think....colour? labels/dif writing ? dif vial shape/dose? just go wild guys!!lol

Attachments

• CIMG1924.JPG
    CIMG1924.JPG
    607.8 KB · Views: 33
  • CIMG1925.JPG
    CIMG1925.JPG
    630.6 KB · Views: 29
  • CIMG1927.JPG
    CIMG1927.JPG
    625.5 KB · Views: 23

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Man i dont know!!!!!

I can say that 1 thing did catch my eye tho.

On the bigger vial (taller) the ink was smudgey and broken up on certian letter's, As the smaller vial (shorter) were solid uniform with no broken ink tag's???????

The shity thing here is that no matter what the truth is behing these vial's You will never no, Because for 1 a source aint gona sell himself out like that if he's caught!

and for 2 the source will say it GTG LoL
I mean damn look at the SUS250, How many times has that been faked and refaked tryn to look as close if not the same (with only a few exceptions thats caught by the correct eye to tag a fake and a real)

Bro i dont no maN, No matter wut anybody say's if you feel uncomfortable and always wondering then yer cycle will suck ya know. Theres been plenty of times where i went threw the pain, and thinkN hell ya i got legit juice, only to gain not SHIT and go to the hospital with a FrickN infection! Yes there is bad shots even with solid gear, but then there's even more bad shot's with crap gear. U gota weigh yer options man. You wont get the truth no matter wut, Im sure the word from Alin will be, There GTG balkan changed there vial size* which i think is shit,

how many amps total? and how many short and how many tall?
Also notice the dash - missing between the A and the C on the vial's ? tall bottle has TESTOSTERONA-C the small vial has TESTOSTERONA C
Are they all like that?
I would say small is correct and tall is fuck'd. The tall vial is also the vial that has smudgey ink on it as well ;)
Ya know people are always gona say ALIN is the maN, and ALIN will say yep there GTG. So you deside bro, But if it were my gear Id keep researchn the web to come up with my own answer, Straight up i dont care if nobody likes this or not, But i think it's bullshit and i wouldnt let it slide, word travel's fast around the Underground game* In your favor.

Last edited:

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Throw the shit away i say, Here i did alittle research for ya:)

Pasted from a MOD, Not gona tell the board.. Oh ya youll see where dude is talkn about balkan being his, he means ALIN!!! so that explains the different vial's.

Re: test c + Equipoise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^If you say so, he's known for putting out underdosed gear, but tbh I don't give a sh*te. But seeing as Balkan is his, and he's known as a scammer, I wouldn't go near it if it were me...

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
:eek::D Ok 1more post... youll crap your ass right outa yer pant's on this one, More pic's if need'd... ;)
balkan 10mL bottle hey ALIN maybe ya could throw in aside of cat piss hu? Human grade gear? hell ya thats Human Grade LOL LOL People must be buzzing all around to get this gear, PUN INTENDED need more be said, ya ever seen the movie insaino man? Shoe fly dont botherrrr me shoe fly dont botherrrrr me cause you belong to my friend link. :p

Attachments

• balkan.jpg
    balkan.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
hey bro, cheers for the post..........WTF is up with that pic!! i thought i got a shite deal, fly test, thats a new one!!lol.....

I got 13 of the bigger ones and 8 of the smaller ones, all of them are exactly the same as the ones that i took pics of.......i mean it even says and spells things differently between the vials!! Also didnt get the 'free gifts' your meant to get when u pay by WU but that another story!!

And ur right about Alin hes not going to say anything about it, he hasn't replied to any emails or any of the posts on here......i thought his fingers might of fallen off until i saw he'd posted on here for something else!

I'm with u2 man its b*llocks, but running out of ideas on what to do next??? And def no closer in deciding wether to continue with the cycle or not.......this is shite!!

Do u know anyway of finding out whats in it?? like lab testing or any home kits that can do it? know its a long shot i guess

Last edited:

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
wondering why no posts here from some of the moderators...... Anybody??

Bro ive already learn'd. . . .

Its a free for all and it's up to us member's to watch eachother's back, There's some VERY knowledgeable bro's here so lets rock!