©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Balkan Pharmaceuticals

crazykillen

May 4, 2009
Hey bros, trying to verify my UPIC # on vials I got here from Balkan. I'm on their website, but can only find a spot to enter a serial # which I don't have. Anybody know where to go???

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
There should/meant to be a,~ lot no: / serial no: on each of the vials i believe this is what u type in......but i wouldn't hold ur breath at it bein recognised.

crazykillen

May 4, 2009
hahaha great mine came with the UPIC # on it but the batch # and serial # are blank!!!!
only spot on the website is for a serial# which i don't have and when i put in the UPIC # there doesn't work either....brutal

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Wuda Joke, Come on now ALIN* you got good guys ordering up yer gear and yet nobody is happy, I myself would like to see these guy's comp'd ! ! !
Time after time you stop by the board, and yet you see all this talk about BALKAN which is your (correct? well please step in and handle your biz instead of just collecting money. . . Also a Q myself, Would the LAB *Sciroxx* also be part of your control as is Balkan? I see you share the same website designs, same company signature picture, and the same introduction speech?

Mass760

Mar 23, 2009
I got in an order a few weeks ago and all is legit.
Alin rocks! I'll be ordering again in the future..
Sorry to hear people that people have bad experiences though.

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Glad to hear it bro, but i still wouldnt be too sure......have u checked the UPIC no's at the balkan website? Are u getting results etc..?

Id be very causious using the gear bro, be careful