©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood work...

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
So uh,

When should I get blood work done? I figure since I'm running my first cycle June I likely won't have to worry about it. I still plan on getting it done before my second cycle.

How do you guys go about getting blood work? Does most health insurance cover it?

Cheerios,
MeasureOfAll

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Get it done before and after your cycle. Get to be aware of what your baseline Test and Estrogens are . This way after and perhaps during the cycle get blood work to see what changes and by how much . May help to plan your next cycle.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
So uh,

When should I get blood work done? I figure since I'm running my first cycle June I likely won't have to worry about it. I still plan on getting it done before my second cycle.

How do you guys go about getting blood work? Does most health insurance cover it?

Cheerios,
MeasureOfAll

If your doctor or insurance companies know your uisng AAS,,,they may not cover. Just ask your doctor about bloodwork and have alist of what you want tested.