©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question new here.

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
Hey guy's, man I wish I found this site earlier. I just put in my first order from the web. I was so confused on who to use there are just so many. I am just wondering if anyone has any info on the site I used. Although I don't know if I am alowwed to post it, so I will wait for a respomse from someone. I look througha bunch of topics but couldn't fins anything on it. THere are so may to go through.

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
To late to find out info on a site if uv already paid them bro.......shoulda done that before, dont think it goes down well if u post sources in the open forums tho dude......mayb someone else can jump in on that??

Out of interest what r u running for ur cycle??

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
That's true, but I found them on this site and they have a good rep. So I think I'll be ok with that. HEre's the thing bro, I am very amatuer at this I have been on three cycles before and I know I did it wrong. First time I was just using test 200. Started with 400 per week for about 6 weeks then went to 600 for about 10 more weeks than to nothing. THis time all I ordered is 20 ml of sus 250. I could use any info for what to use on top of that or when coming off. Like I said before I wish I found this site years ago. I have a very small build I am 5'9' about 160. Any adivce would be great. Thanks in advance.