©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

trust ???

johnyringo81

Feb 8, 2009
hey guys..iam getting ready to order my firsy cycle..i have done my homework..but everytime i think i have a legit supp. i find bad reviews...was going to use advanced stealth..then heard customs is on there shit..now hearing bad things about alin....any advice would be great on either supplier..thanks

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Look Alin is getting some bad press and wish he would come out and defend himself.I have used Alin in the past six months and all went fine.And he has been an established source for many years on sevral boards.My experience with him was good good product fast delivery.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
do more homework bro! there are PLENTY of board's for ya to find a top rated source that had nothn but Solid feeback.

crazykillen

May 4, 2009
agreed bro lots of good sources out there that are completely legit. I myself have a few but are all overseas and am trying to locate domestic.. Canada by the way.. Anybody????? Dame bro??? I'm itchin to get goin over here. LOL

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Look Alin is getting some bad press and wish he would come out and defend himself.I have used Alin in the past six months and all went fine.And he has been an established source for many years on sevral boards.My experience with him was good good product fast delivery.

This advanced stealth isnt from alinshop.
Our STEALTH product line is MUCH different.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I've done biz with Alin for about 5 years+. Customs is customs(tiny risk) and will depend on your country's rules but I put Alin as one of the very top of the list guys.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Way to post Alin I again have nothing but good things to say about my experience with you. I am glad to see you come to your defense. I hope some of this bad press your recieving is not hurting buisness. As I look foward to doing buisness with you again in the future.Thanks for posting.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
This advanced stealth isnt from alinshop.
Our STEALTH product line is MUCH different.

thats what you call defending yourself??? Whatever i suppose thats why im a member at the Brass Rail because we can speack Freely about the wourcs, and the sources dont run the board, the board runs the sources, You do good, u get good marks, you do bad you get bad marks, Simple as that! IMO Alin has always been shit, It just shows when he puts HUMAN GRADE on his Balkan Website. not very trustworthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
eight different transactions and no problems. Good gear, fast delivery and even gave me extras sometimes.