©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How Many Do TRT?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I was just wondering people's ways of doing things. We all know what type of cycles people do and how things differ. But I would like to know how you look at a year and not a one off cycle. How many do the cycle on/cycle off approach. How many use a TRT dosage in between cycles. If so do you ever come off everything? What would a typical year look like for you? I am just interested in peoples approaches and what has worked best for them. At the moment I just do the usual... a few cycles per year and a decent amount of recovery time (3-8 months). My cycles from now will be 6-16 weeks. I ask the above mainly because I have considered the TRT route many times just cos coming off is crap. I know you just have to get on with things and I do but I might start doing things abit different. The main reason I haven't is the fertility issues associated with TRT. I think I will likely carry on my usual way for atleast 5-8 years and then look at the TRT route.