©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best way to tell girl she is picking up weight

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Wanted to know what everybody else tells their girlfriend/wife if she is picking up weight. I have tried everything with mine. I have been a motivator, a dick about it, made jokes, been nice, saying i'll love you no matter what, but if you need my help let me know. printed her out some workout routines, showed them to her and everything. but she is lazy and doesnt do shit no more. and now i done and pissed her off where she is at her parents house for the night.(party time), lol. but seriously, i am just tired of watching her pick up weight and not wear sexy clothes cause she feels fat and they dont fit. fucking ay, i could came across better but still. i feel i have done everything.

Damn women.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Look at her, puff out your cheeks and yell......"MOO!!" That always gets the hint across :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Seriously, tell her up front that you feel both of you need to hit the gym and firm up. Make some BS excuse about you feeling that your muscles arent what they should or could be, and you would love to take her to the gym with you and help her train as well.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
been there done that. and she is like no you dont look at you, and im like i got my gut im working on. she knows better than to believe that. i also tried getting myself really noticeable in size and when we go out hoping girls would notice and say stuff and flirt , which they do. in hopes she would get jealous and get in shape. but nope. she is lazy now, and she aint in school now, she is on break and works like 15-to 20 hours. if i did that, i would be twice what i am. maybe its for the better, maybe she'll realize im serious about us BOTH being in shape our whole lives. i dont want to have someone who aint as dedicated as i am. interesting to see how this will pan out.

W

wolfyEVH

when she says "kiss my ass" say "i don't have all day"......that usually works

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
thats funny, the thing is i done that shit too jokingly and now she is like i know your serious cause you always joke about this. and i said"well i was joking this last time, but i am serious, you need to hit the gym, your letting yourself go. and she hung up. then called back, im going to my parents for the night. and im like geez i cant win with this lady. oh well, im going to the bar tonight.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
My wife is pretty hot, and I want her to stay that way. So before we decided to have a baby I made a point of telling her that I wanted her to be the hot mom in the neighborhood. She put on a bunch of weight when she was pregnant but with a few little reminders of the good looking moms at daycare she dropped the weight and looks better than ever.

Try the arm candy angle. I tell her that she has to be hotter than every guys wife in my company. This works great for me.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
tried that as well, i told her that WE will be the best looking and in shape couple, but to no avail. and you gotta understand i have a gorgeous girl, but she is like content and crap. so we'll see how this works out.

HotMom

Jan 4, 2005
ATL but wish I was in STL
Just from my own experience..

There isn't anything you will be able to say or do to make her want to get in shape. It's like putting a family member into rehab when there not done smoking crack. She will have to come to the realization herself. I have actually found that coming to these boards has helped me a lot. It really keeps me motivated to have a place to come to that is all about motivation. My husband and I go shopping together to get the foods that we eat for our daily meals. We cook together or take turns cooking the meals for the next day. So now that I am just as into all of this as he is, we actually get along a lot better. I hope everything works out for you and your wife.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
finally a female perspective for our ol buddy Tex! Maybe he'll listen this time around we can only hope.

PS. check out the other posts by TEX their all pretty much similar lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
dammit, oracle, thats it, consider your name changed. lol j/k. actually the wife is running more and doing exercises more as well. so it somewhat worked, after i apologized and did some ass kissing. we also did our shopping last night and can honestly say, every damn thing we got is healthy. cost a hell of a lot more, but i feel its worth it. I was looking at my other posts, damn i am a male slut, hahah but not for much longer. hopefully.