©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anasci

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
A big hell yea !! To AnaSci and all the members. A great site with good people and support.Glad to be a part of it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Thanks bro, if i haven't said welcome well then welcome...lol. I've found that in here NO one and I sincerely mean NO ONE get's flamed for any kind of question. That's what i like the most. The Mod's are real cool and you can find that your questions are answered rather quickly. And of course you can find not just text answers but from personal use from the members here as well. Good to have you.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i'm talking about "real questions" we don't treat Newbies like complete idiots.

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
Hey thanks for the support, right now I have started my first cycle.Deca, sustanon 250, once a week, for 3 weeks, and winny tabs for the next 3 weeks. this is due to my work schedule. does this sound ok?

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
SORRY BRO BUT DONT DO THAT CYCLE U WONT EVEN BE GETTIN ENOUGH TO SHUT URSELF DOWN.

HERES AN EXAMPLE OF A GOOD FIRST CYCLE

250MG TEST (IN UR CASE SUST) 2x PER WEEK
200MG DECA 2x PER WEEK
FOR 10 TO 12 WEEKS
AND IF WINNY IS THE ONLY ORAL U HAVE 50MG ED FOR 4 WEEKS

THATS IF UR DEAD SET ON SUST, DECA AND WINNY.

I NOTICE U SAY UVE ALREADY STARTED IT MIGHT AS WELL GO AHEAD AND STOP IT CAUSE UR NOT GETTIN ANYTHING FROM IT AND WHAT DOES UR WORK SCHEDULE HAVE TO DO WITH U TAKING GEAR. I UR SAYING IT WONT ALLOW U TO WORK OUT U DEF DONT NEED THE GEAR.

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
I was recomended the sust. I was prefering eth.but I am getting back into things slow. I am away from home and unable to bring supplies for my gear.I do though have a great gym there. I am home 3 wks, and gone 3 wks. just trying to come up with a good plan to fit my schedule.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Do U Fly Or Drive. Do A Slow Ester Like Eneth And Preload Ur Syringes If U Have To Thatd Only Be 6 Syringes To Take With U On Ur Trip. Either That Or Save The Gear For When Ur Schedule Permits.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIGSARGE said:
SORRY BRO BUT DONT DO THAT CYCLE U WONT EVEN BE GETTIN ENOUGH TO SHUT URSELF DOWN.

HERES AN EXAMPLE OF A GOOD FIRST CYCLE

250MG TEST (IN UR CASE SUST) 2x PER WEEK
200MG DECA 2x PER WEEK
FOR 10 TO 12 WEEKS
AND IF WINNY IS THE ONLY ORAL U HAVE 50MG ED FOR 4 WEEKS

THATS IF UR DEAD SET ON SUST, DECA AND WINNY.

I NOTICE U SAY UVE ALREADY STARTED IT MIGHT AS WELL GO AHEAD AND STOP IT CAUSE UR NOT GETTIN ANYTHING FROM IT AND WHAT DOES UR WORK SCHEDULE HAVE TO DO WITH U TAKING GEAR. I UR SAYING IT WONT ALLOW U TO WORK OUT U DEF DONT NEED THE GEAR.

I have to agree bro. If you can't run it 10 to 12 weeks continuously, don't run it at all.

P

pincrusher

killerb said:
I was recomended the sust. I was prefering eth.but I am getting back into things slow. I am away from home and unable to bring supplies for my gear.I do though have a great gym there. I am home 3 wks, and gone 3 wks. just trying to come up with a good plan to fit my schedule.
with this kind of schedule, about the only kind of cycle you could get anything out of would be a shic(short high intense cycle) these require high dosages for 3-4 weeks then stopping. not really recommended for people just starting out though as there will be a much higher chance of geting test flu from the high dosages. here would be an example of a shic using what you have available to you:
days 1-10 sust 1ml ed
days 11-20 deca 200mg ed
days 1-20 winny 50mg orally ed
days 1-50 nolva 20mg ed
days 1-30 arimidex .5mg ed
days 31-50 arimidex .5mg eod

start running a normal pct starting day 51.

these type of cycles are only recommended for experienced users!!!!!!!!!!!!
if done properly with the right training and nutritional intake, you can gain 20lbs+ with a shic cycle.
the theory behind shic cycles is that you hit it really hard and fast and stop before your body has time to see a negative impact. these were a favorite method of the late paul boresson, who was in innovator of the art of steroid usage and very controversial in his time.

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
Hey thanks for the info, I believe I can put something together that will fit my schedule.I will keep you posted on how its going.Like I said before this shoulder injury really got me down for a while,I started back before and overdone it, and had to lay off the weights totally. so things are better now, feeling good, and ready to go, thanks

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
killerb said:
Hey thanks for the info, I believe I can put something together that will fit my schedule.I will keep you posted on how its going.Like I said before this shoulder injury really got me down for a while,I started back before and overdone it, and had to lay off the weights totally. so things are better now, feeling good, and ready to go, thanks

Good luck bro, definitly keep us updated