©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
guys this is my 2nd cycle here is what I have planned

weeks 1-4 test prop 300mg/wk
weeks 1-10 test e 500mg/wk
weeks 5-10 winny 50mg/day

pct novaldex 2 weeks after last test shot
40mg/day first week
20mg/day 2nd week

what u guys think?
I can mix the tests into one shot right?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Propionate affects you definitely harder than enanthate because there is less ester weight, basically theirs more testosterone that your getting in each cc and plus your injecting EOD. People like to choose Propionate over Enanthate because they can "feel" it working in such a short amount of time even thou it's gone in 3 days. Although i think that because of the fewer shots of enanthate and how it stays longer in your system than propionate does enanthate would have a more consistant level of test in your blood system. True Propionate would have more higher peaks but it's really about choice.

P

pincrusher

in this cycle the prop is being used to kick start the cycle so he will see the affects almost immediatly. its the same as if he would have used dbol during the first 4 weeks.
cycle looks good but i would move the winny back 1 week so it runs 1 week past when you stop injecting the enth.
make sure you are injecting the prop at least 3x per week so you will need to do 1 prop only shot each week.

for your pct change the 2nd week of nolva to 30mg ed and add a third week at 20mg ed.

what are your goals for this cycle? looks to be more of a cutter than bulker with the use of winny and test with nothing else.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
OK I understand now that the prop gives you a kick start while the enan takes its effect. Now, why would one select prop in a cycle over dbol? Is there less bloat, more immediate gains, better keep gains, etc?

Lastly, why is enan recommended for newbies over prop -- less injections and more stable blood levels overall? Thanks in advance for the education guys.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
daver003 said:
Lastly, why is enan recommended for newbies over prop -- less injections and more stable blood levels overall?

I would say yes just because of the common sense that the fewer injections the less chance of infections and everything else that comes with sticking yourself every other day. Although a newbie would probably love the fact that the Propionate kicks in so quick and the feeling one gets because of the more frequent peaks and it even works faster than Dbol.

P

pincrusher

daver003 said:
OK I understand now that the prop gives you a kick start while the enan takes its effect. Now, why would one select prop in a cycle over dbol? Is there less bloat, more immediate gains, better keep gains, etc?

Lastly, why is enan recommended for newbies over prop -- less injections and more stable blood levels overall? Thanks in advance for the education guys.

yes the prop will tend to give less blaot from water retention, and will give you more keepable gains.
you pretty much answered your own 2nd question. less shots, and more stable bloodlevels are the main reasons why but also because most propionate estered products on the market tend to cause injection site irritation, not something you would want to experience as a newbie just being introduced to sticking yourself with needles.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I have used dbol before and i get so sluggish by like the 8th day i hate to take it. I am prone to gyno so I will most likey run novaldex throughtout the whole cycle .I am just using the prop so I jump starts the cycle, i hate having to wait till like the 5th week to feel enanthate. THis cycle is more of a cutter, cause I just wanna put lean muscle on, not just size. I hope to gain 10-15 lbs of solid muscle and look a bit leaner.

Mark

P

pincrusher

bigmark3d said:
I have used dbol before and i get so sluggish by like the 8th day i hate to take it. I am prone to gyno so I will most likey run novaldex throughtout the whole cycle .I am just using the prop so I jump starts the cycle, i hate having to wait till like the 5th week to feel enanthate. THis cycle is more of a cutter, cause I just wanna put lean muscle on, not just size. I hope to gain 10-15 lbs of solid muscle and look a bit leaner.

Mark
with it being geared towards a cutter, just make sure you keep your food intake up and control fat with extra cardio. this way you will be giving your muscles enough fuel to maintain size. i would also cut carbs out about 3 hours before bedtime and try to do your cardio sessions in the am before you eat or drink anything other than water. wait about 20-30 minutes after the cardio before you take in a protein shake or food.
you might also want to look into adding eq to your cycle. it is a good product for slow steady gains and alot of people use it in beginners cutters untill they gain enough cycle experience to move up to tren.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I dont like the acne with EQ, i have used it before and I get so hungry i sometimes cant control myself. Also i dont have the funds for getting 10 weeks of EQ at the moment.

Mark