©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ghetto punks

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
So, im at the bowling alley last night with the wifey and my buddy. and went drinking because its 2 dollar pitchers and 2 dollar games. so were feeling good towards the end. and about 14 ghetto mexican guys come in. pants saggin,cursin non stop, and a couple with hair nets and wife beaters. i think yall know this type, lol. so a couple came from the restroom and one of them caught eyes with my boy and said whats up and my bud said whats up. and then he said something in spanish and laughed. and my wife said what did he say? so they stopped and just stared at us, and i took it upon myself to stand up and say "you got a problem" and then they nod and sit down. word spreads at the table and about 14 start mad dogging me. but im thinking if they werent scared they would came over. but it sucks that i guarantee all 14 would of jumped in. i just hate bitch ass punks like that. but knowing i was twice the size of all of them, it helped.

P

pincrusher

damn $2 pitchers and games, i need to find that bowling alley LOL it might actually let me have fun for a change in the bowling alley if it was $2 pitcher night cause it would be to hard to resist buying a couple and then i would get drunk and not be able to focus so much on the bowling.
yeah ghetto punks are total assholes. they will always be in large gangs cause they are pussies when by themselves. i am fortunate to not have to deal with that where i live but it would totally suck if i was where you are at.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, its not too bad cause i live in an upscale neighborhood but still. damn punks. yeah my score dropped a good amount after the booze, lol.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
If i'm right about the area that you live TC those ghetto punks is an everyday thing not just the bowling alley.

P

pincrusher

hey i will be in baton rouge in april for a big bowling tournament and will have a few extra days off afterwards. was thinking about headin to texas to visit another online friend so maybe i can find that bowling alley with the $2 pitcher night. will need a few after this damn tournament i will be bowling in cause i always have trouble with it score wise.