©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

another woman and steroids thread

kartinkent

Apr 8, 2010
My wife and I hit was done very carefully to the investigation on steroids by injection
For the ladies. Thanks goes to the researchers discovered endocrine Llewellyn Bell, Bill
Roberts and also members of the Committee Warlobo, HuckleberryFinaplix, Daeo, Anne, Iron
Queen, MS, and many others.
In women who have tried to hit the small of the endocrine glands and a single oral light and today I would like to add more
Mass on their bodies.
Risk
The possibility of signing the side effects, and virilization potential, is the highest
With the injection with the anavar. Anavar is the lightest endocrine Women
Without a doubt ... Very intensive, it is not in the form of injections.
What do I do? I don't have a license or job so far so I am not able to buy food myself, and I am recovering from a stress-related loss of appetite, so I can not afford to skip meals and food. I am lost!
What do I do? I don't have a license or job so far so I am not able to buy food myself, and I am recovering from a stress-related loss of appetite, so I can not afford to skip meals and food. I am lost!

big.brs

Sep 2, 2010
Are you sure, with such a side effects, you would like to use more steroid for the sake of experiments?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My wife and I hit was done very carefully to the investigation on steroids by injection
For the ladies. Thanks goes to the researchers discovered endocrine Llewellyn Bell, Bill
Roberts and also members of the Committee Warlobo, HuckleberryFinaplix, Daeo, Anne, Iron
Queen, MS, and many others.
In women who have tried to hit the small of the endocrine glands and a single oral light and today I would like to add more
Mass on their bodies.
Risk
The possibility of signing the side effects, and virilization potential, is the highest
With the injection with the anavar. Anavar is the lightest endocrine Women
Without a doubt ... Very intensive, it is not in the form of injections.

What are the ladies goals? Primarily fat loss and tone or full blown bodybuilding?