©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is it possible to lower your bodyfat% wial useing Test E?

russ86

May 10, 2010
hi. Iv been on other boards but i am a first timer when it comes to this one.
I got a ten week test e cycle going on soon. Already bought the gear. I will be running armidex throughout the cycle and continued througout my pct.
i am pct ready. I am hopeing my gains will be as clean as possible. Looking to get some mass from the test. At the same time tho-I AM TRIN TO GET DOWN ON MY BODYFAT %. Will this be a problem wial i am running test. Everyone knows that test e is good for puting on some mass. so my question is -Is it even possible to lower your bodyfat% wial you are on a test e cycle. I know i will be gaining weight from the test E administration, but can i also drop my body fat% wial gaining weight from test? That all i got. If anyone out theres got some info please post it. thanks. Ps not a fat guy, just wanna drop of some body fat wail gaining some musclemass from the test. I also can still get gear if there is something i can add to the cycle that will help aid the results i want. Thanks guys....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hi. Iv been on other boards but i am a first timer when it comes to this one.
I got a ten week test e cycle going on soon. Already bought the gear. I will be running armidex throughout the cycle and continued througout my pct.
i am pct ready. I am hopeing my gains will be as clean as possible. Looking to get some mass from the test. At the same time tho-I AM TRIN TO GET DOWN ON MY BODYFAT %. Will this be a problem wial i am running test. Everyone knows that test e is good for puting on some mass. so my question is -Is it even possible to lower your bodyfat% wial you are on a test e cycle. I know i will be gaining weight from the test E administration, but can i also drop my body fat% wial gaining weight from test? That all i got. If anyone out theres got some info please post it. thanks. Ps not a fat guy, just wanna drop of some body fat wail gaining some musclemass from the test. I also can still get gear if there is something i can add to the cycle that will help aid the results i want. Thanks guys....

Your type of gains will depend primarily on what type of diet that your on.
If you eat clean your not going to get fat.