©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Update on side project

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
For those of you who asked, and yes believe me i have gotten pm's asking what the deal is with my situation. I am exactly in the same position i was weeks ago. still with the wifey and girlfriend. no new info. everytime i try to break it off she gets all sad and weepy and fuck, it gets to me. i've gotten attached and that was all my fault. and now i got her on a workout routine and she is getting more toned, its harder to turn her away. but then my wifey is working out again and fuck. stuck between a rock and a hard place(the only one likes that type of place is oracle) j/k bro, but seriously. i been waiting to start this other job to use that as an excuse. but not yet, so fucking hey, learn from my mistakes fellas, dont get attached, or dont even wonder how green the grass is on the other side. cause its green, but you wont ever want to leave. and im having dinner with her tonight, hopefully i can nut up and end it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Id introduce them and see if they hit it off. Might be fun! lol....or they might kill you :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Id introduce them and see if they hit it off. Might be fun! lol....or they might kill you :D

Wow...now that's some good advice! :D i know i enjoyed it when i had one with the wifey. ;) Dude....and again you mention me in your post. Damn Tex....I like you bro but that's a little weird. lol just messin with yah cowboy....so cowboy up damnit and just break it off with the other chick! Don't stay too long for dinner either do it in under 8 seconds.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
dammit, i broke it off with the girlfriend tonight. i told her we should be friends and i could nt give her what she needed in a relationship, a steady boyfriend, not a guy that sees her 1x a week and bangs her. so i said tommorow me and her have dinner and we'll "talk" she goes, if its bad im not going. then i told her why, and she started balling like no other. and i told her i'll talk to her tommorow. she left 20, yes i said 20 msgs on my phone and called back about 40 times and left 12 txt msgs. so she said she'll wait as long as it takes for me to settle down. but doesnt want to break up. im screwed like a turtle on its back. any suggestions????

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Walk away into the sunset cowboy.....And wish her happy trails.....(everyone sing all together now) Happy trails to you....until we meet again.....Happy trails to you......

W

wolfyEVH

TexasCreed said:
if yall would see how hot she is, its a different story.

so looks are the only reason you are with her?? just because she is a hot piece of ass that you want to bang? now if you had feelings for her, thats another story. If you just want to bang her, get rid of her. If you want to keep her, then its either the wifey or her. Wifey is entitled to half your shit!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
if yall would see how hot she is, its a different story.

That's not even close to good enough of a reason to jeapordize your marriage bro. There are many hot woman out there.....you just have to fight that temptation. It goes along with being married. I'm sure you'd hate for your wife to do this if the shoes were on the other foot.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
no honestly, it is feelings as well. if it was just attraction she had been gone a while bak thats why. but i feel the end near, its now just that the wifey is saying stop the roids.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bro get your priorities straight......figure out "who" is the most important person to you...then all the other stuff will fall into place.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
if it was only so easy, i was ready to do it today. cause last night side project was like you need to decide if you want this to workout, she is like im tired of only seeing you everyonce in a while. so i figured cool, tommorow i end it. and today she sent like 10 text msgs and voicemails being supernice and saying she just bought a special outfit for the next time we see eachother and i can do anything and she quoted "anything". damn, its just not sexual i got feelings for her. damn. i guess im hinging on what my wife says about me and my juice.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Sounds like wifey wants a baby. Sounds like the side is a bit looney tunes. If she doesn't know where you live, change your cell # and be done with it. This can only get real bad for you.