©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Funny playboy fight

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
This was funny when i read it. It's how she did it that cracked me up.

Carmella DeCesare, who is dating the Cleveland Browns player, faces a misdemeanor assault charge in the Aug. 21 barroom fight with Kristen Hine.

Reigning Playboy Playmate of the Year Carmella DeCesare is facing a misdemeanor assault charge. (Tony Dejak / AP)

According to testimony, Garcia dated Hine, 32, four or five times but later dropped her for DeCesare, 22. Nasty phone calls and threatening voice mails followed and culminated in a confrontation last Aug. 21 at the Tramp nightclub.

Name-calling ensued, and a friend of Hine's dumped a drink on DeCesare. Each woman had to be restrained and when Hine tried to walk away, DeCesare allegedly grabbed a dance pole and kicked Hine in the head, snapping her head back.

Garcia testified Tuesday that Hine approached him and tried to talk to him, and that DeCesare kicked someone other than Hine in defense of herself.

The judge is hearing the case without a jury. Misdemeanors carry a maximum one-year jail term.

W

wolfyEVH

shit oracle...i thought it was a video....talk about blueballs

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
shit oracle...i thought it was a video....talk about blueballs

Sorry to disappoint you bro. But your the "supplier" for the movies not me ;)