©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My latest stack

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Wanted a bit of feedback on my latest planned cycle, and you fellas are always good for that, so here goes: 400mg Tren A for 9 or 10 weeks with 1000mg of Test Enth for 13 weeks, kickstarted with 30mg a day of Turanabol for 5 weeks then a week or two off the orals before six weeks of MHN at 15mg a day.

PCT is Nolva and Clomid for three weeks.

Just wondered if anyone saw any potential pitfalls with the stack which maybe I missed? I don't start it until next month (July), so there's plenty of time to fine-tune it if there are any problems.

Thanks fellas, much appreciated.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
pitfalls that come to mind, 400mg of Tren how often? 1000mg of Tst E how often? Also 1000mg of Tst E have you ever done that much per dose? I would suggest checking your blood pressure prior and monitoring it during your cycle.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
The figures are all per week, so 400mg of Tren A split into four injections every week and the Test split into three. Have done 1000mg a week before, briefly, so have no fears on that score - I wouldn't call that an excessive amount for Test. Thanks, I'll make sure I check the blood pressure.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
What cycles have you ran before and what are your goals for this cycle?
What ancillaries do you have on hand to go with this cycle?

Have you already had your blood work done for this or are you planning on
that still?

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
What cycles have you ran before and what are your goals for this cycle?
What ancillaries do you have on hand to go with this cycle?

Have you already had your blood work done for this or are you planning on
that still?

and...please post

wt
bf%
lift history
cycle history
goals

Thanks