©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for the best cycle for endurance and speed training?

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
im 22 years old and i am thinking of starting a cycle but i am kind of a begginer. my dad suggested running 500mg of test for 10 wks and 300mg of winstroll for 9 wks, followed by pct. any input would be greatly appreciated.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
suggest

hey mohawk.
well i have been running cycs for about 7 years now on and off and there are deff. some guys here that are way more knowledgeable than i and i can tell you the first questions are, for what, whats your stats, age and all that. if your like me and the average guy who works for a living but loves to train and be athletic and so on the basic cyc of test and some winny is a good start. it took me several years of guinny piggin myself to find out what works best for my body. I always used lower dosages of test tho because i dont like being all ballooned up and what not. its about putting on quality muscle and keeping it not just getting all big while on your cyc and then shrinking again ya know. i usually just like to be as strong as possible and look good at the same time. not playing proffesional ball or body building shows just like being jacked and strong. some other things ive tried and really liked are EQ , Anavar, several kinds of test DBols, and tren. The VAR, EQ, WIN I have found are best for speed and strength "for me" thats what I would use if I was in your shoes. others may have diff thoughts. hope to help a little. just do some research and find out what best fits your goals.
good luck
steelz

Last edited: