©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

usins amps

gumballs

Jun 26, 2010
I just started a cutting cycle with winstrol .They sent everything nothing in engish and I was expecting a 5000iu bottle of tevtropin instead got likt 10 amps .How am I supposed to use these ,theyre liquid so if someone can explain id appreciate i have no directions at all thanks how do u open these and how should inject thanks

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Clean entire amp with alcohol. Score the amp around the base of the neck with some kind of file. Then wrap a towel around the top of the amp and hold the base firmly. Press firm pressure on the top of the amp and break it off. Remove contents with new sterile syringe, replace needle and use.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I just started a cutting cycle with winstrol .They sent everything nothing in engish and I was expecting a 5000iu bottle of tevtropin instead got likt 10 amps .How am I supposed to use these ,theyre liquid so if someone can explain id appreciate i have no directions at all thanks how do u open these and how should inject thanks

Not sure exactly what your asking?
Whats in the ampules? And your currently using winstrol only?
Or are you just wanting to know how to open the ampule?

gumballs

Jun 26, 2010
No I ordered a complete cutting cycle ,its tev tropin inside but it doesnt say how often to use or is each one a single use.They sent me 10 .Im assuming its one a week

gumballs

Jun 26, 2010
plus, yes I have no clue how to open it ,theres no instructions and the bottles in russian or something

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
You shouldn't be ordering or using anything unless you know what you are doing.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
No I ordered a complete cutting cycle ,its tev tropin inside but it doesnt say how often to use or is each one a single use.They sent me 10 .Im assuming its one a week

Im not sure what tev tropin is :confused:
Does it say the hormone name or strength on it? 100mg/ml