©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lipthai, anyone?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Just got some Tren Acetate from a company called Lipthai and, as it's a different brand to the stuff I've had in the past, wondered if anyone had heard of it?

Tried to check it out myself from the website address on the bottle, but the virus checker immediately says there's a threat on the page and closes it down. Checking it elsewhere on the web turns up pictures that look exactly like my bottles, but with apparently different-coloured tops. Strangely, though, the authentication codes and batch numbers on the web pictures and my bottles are exactly the same. Should I be worried? I mean, what are the chances of the web piccies and my bottles coming from exactly the same batch? If I was going to fake it, I reckon I'd check on the web and just copy the exact same numbers, so I'm a tad suspicious. My bottles do, however, have the dragon hallmark-type thingies on the front and back, which a faker probably wouldn't bother with. Or would they?

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Just got some Tren Acetate from a company called Lipthai and, as it's a different brand to the stuff I've had in the past, wondered if anyone had heard of it?

Tried to check it out myself from the website address on the bottle, but the virus checker immediately says there's a threat on the page and closes it down. Checking it elsewhere on the web turns up pictures that look exactly like my bottles, but with apparently different-coloured tops. Strangely, though, the authentication codes and batch numbers on the web pictures and my bottles are exactly the same. Should I be worried? I mean, what are the chances of the web piccies and my bottles coming from exactly the same batch? If I was going to fake it, I reckon I'd check on the web and just copy the exact same numbers, so I'm a tad suspicious. My bottles do, however, have the dragon hallmark-type thingies on the front and back, which a faker probably wouldn't bother with. Or would they?

never heard of them. The bottom line, if you dont trust your source then dont buy from them.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Sage advice, but if we all followed that we'd never buy gear at all. You always have to buy off someone for the first time, and you'd never do that if you stuck to that rule. I do trust my source but, as I said, he got me new stuff this time and I've never heard of it. He says it's good, and he's an honest guy, but I just wanted to double-check on here.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
never heard of them. The bottom line, if you dont trust your source then dont buy from them.

Like drob said, if you trust your source than go with it. If not, than find a new one. The one at the top of this board has one of the best reps in the business, so if you want to know what you're getting give him a shot.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Thanks. I've just received my first mail order batch of orals, actually - I'd always gone through a dealer before that because I didn't trust ordering online. Picked them up today after someone on here recommended Geneza Pharmaceuticals, and they arrived safe and sound within four weeks, so I'll probably use them again.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
lee39,
Ive not heard of that brand myself. It doesnt mean its not real though.
So many underground labs out there now days its impossible to keep track of them all.
Tren ace should be pretty dark in color...orangish looking almost.
Not clear like test, deca, etc. has a distinct smell and youll know within days if its real or fake.
good luck to ya

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Thanks fella. I've had Tren Ace before and the colour on this lot's right - looks a bit like piss. As you say, it's quick-acting too, so I'll know within a week or so. Was whacking about a pound-and-a-half of muscle a week on with the last lot, and I'd settle for the same again. Should be interesting...