©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you want to know?

superbeast22

Jun 28, 2010
las vegas...
There arent really any recent threads here... Jellos new blackmail for me is to try to help members out by giving them sound advice (or Im banned, of course) and there is no threads to even help people in.... SO.

What do you want to know? Are you starting a cycle and arent sure how to inject even though you read the guide but still have a question because of same rare learning disability? Let us know... well help. Are you taking 500mg of test a week and for some reason you cant stop thinking about Michael Jackson and want to know if this is a common side effect? Ask away... dont be shy... do a search first, and if that yields nothing or not enough info.. Make a thread and we'll help! I see a few good bros from alinboard here, all give solid info.

Lets get this forum alive..

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I have a couple of questions lol

I would like to know when sent to an Endo after testing low twice for testosterone levels (zero pct after a few weeks of prop and cyp)....What happens next?

If you still test low and get a Rx. and decline the gel (after letting them know why and ask for the inject)...What is commonly done? Do they usually give ya the okay or what? How often do they bring you back in to do blood work on test levels or is it forever?

If they were to Rx. ya for the inject and it was too expensive even with great insurance, how liable do you think you'd be if 'caught' with something that was test but not the specific Rx?

Also, do Endo's that Rx. the test take into account everything if you wanted to still have kids etc.?

Just wanted to know if any of you knew wtf was up as one of my buddies did the two tests low so far and is about to go through this but has Dr's appt's dated a little far out.

superbeast22

Jun 28, 2010
las vegas...
I would like to know when sent to an Endo after testing low twice for testosterone levels (zero pct after a few weeks of prop and cyp)....What happens next?

depends on what you want to do, if you want TRT they can start that, or they can offer you HCG to try to restore your natural test levels... Ive seen both in some of my older friends, but all went to TRT as HCG therapy didnt seem to work...

If you still test low and get a Rx. and decline the gel (after letting them know why and ask for the inject)...What is commonly done? Do they usually give ya the okay or what? How often do they bring you back in to do blood work on test levels or is it forever?

Take the gel, dont use it, say you use it exactly as they said to, then they are gonna give you more, at this point you can either say hey I want to try injections I read online that the gel doesnt work with a lot of people while the injections always work

If they were to Rx. ya for the inject and it was too expensive even with great insurance, how liable do you think you'd be if 'caught' with something that was test but not the specific Rx?

If it wasnt from a pharmacy from the US, its illegal, doesnt matter that you have a script for it bro... but that doesnt mean you cant get a vial of test from your doc and just refill it with test you acquired from somewhere else ;)

Also, do Endo's that Rx. the test take into account everything if you wanted to still have kids etc.?

Most do, HRT clinics dont unless you talk to them about it, but you may have to ask anyhow... some of them know that HCG and HMG administration even while on a lot of stuff will bring back the swimmers... or just freeze some stuff first bro.

Just wanted to know if any of you knew wtf was up as one of my buddies did the two tests low so far and is about to go through this but has Dr's appt's dated a little far out.

None of this is personal experience because my natural levels are great, no need for TRT, but I have talked to many people because I have a few older friends that are on TRT (a few are body builders as well... one of them should be a pro hes massssive!)

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Nice way to get the board going.

It will take some time for guys to find out that this board is cleaned up, but with good members it should be nice and busy the way we like in no time.

Invrt

Jun 28, 2010

I just went through this and had lowered test levels on purpose;) I skipped the endo and went right for the TRT clinic. No question and insurance covered the test injections. There are a few clinics that a good and a few that are scams. PM me for the one I found to be very helpful for our situation.