©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Favorite Cycles

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
What's your favorite cutting or bulking cycles?

What cycle did you feel gave you the best results for the goal you were shooting for.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
My favorite cycle is now

Prop/NPP 150+/100 EOD, with 100 mg ED var 8 weeks on 8 off

I am running this one now minus the var (on the way :cool:)

A while back I ran this cycle a few times and loved it but now the bloat bothers me. But back in the day this one rocked

1-14, test c 600 wk
1-12 deca 400 mg wk
1-4 dbol 40-50 mg ed

I think simple and mid dose is better than complex higher dose cycles by the way....but thats just me:D

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I've never ran NPP, which is surprising because of how much I like Deca. Maybe I'll try it in my next cycle.

When you say 8 on 8 off, you mean the whole cycle not just the Var correct?

SwoleTexas

Jul 13, 2010
I gotta go with Prop/Npp or Prop/Mast/Winni

I prefer shorter esters because I find them to be more effective with less sides.

I've never ran NPP, which is surprising because of how much I like Deca. Maybe I'll try it in my next cycle.

You gotta try it bro...quite the pump...

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Prop, Ace, Eq, Var:love1:

I used SynthePure, other aminos, multi vit, the Syntheselen/Synthetine combo, and beers...Ate lean and a ton from wake up to sleep.

Sure did get a ton bigger and much leaner...Bet I could have used some hgh, but I didn't at the time.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Prop, Ace, Eq, Var:love1:

I used SynthePure, other aminos, multi vit, the Syntheselen/Synthetine combo, and beers...Ate lean and a ton from wake up to sleep.

Sure did get a ton bigger and much leaner...Bet I could have used some hgh, but I didn't at the time.

Only you my Brother would throw that into your cycle regimen:D:eek:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
only you my brother would throw that into your cycle regimen:d:eek:

I know lol...Everyone is different though I guess:D
Some diets may require it after a night of cardio up until a little before a competition...Don't ask me why:cool:

Last edited:

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Test prop and tren is my favorite of all
I can throw in some winny or some tbol with the mix but it still goes back to tren and test prop.

learner

May 27, 2010
my favorite is
week 1 to 7
Test enanthnate 1000mg per week
Deca durabolin 400mg per week
HcG 1000iuper week
letrozole 2.5 mg every fifth day

week 8
testosterone propionate 700mg
PCT
week 9 to 10
clomid 100mg per week
week 11 to 12
tamoxifen 20mg per week

repeat

SwoleTexas

Jul 13, 2010
my favorite is
week 1 to 7
HcG 1000iuper week

week 8
PCT
week 9 to 10
clomid 100mg per week
week 11 to 12
tamoxifen 20mg per week

repeat

Hmmm.....

learner

May 27, 2010
Hmmm.....

you don like my cycle...?

test enanthnate ... at around 2nd week of my cycle i start noticing gains, these gains come at a good pace till week 8 ... here on it stops
so at week 8 i change my ester from enanthnate to propionate... so that everything gets cleared off ... before i begin my PCT.

deca durabolin just for joint issues... (main purpose)...

HCG while on cycle ... might seem to be a stupid idea to many.. but then using HCG while on... i believe will keep my testis working, during the on cycle period...

now when i am off cycle ... the only thing that need to be rectified is the HPTA axis ... which can be done with clomid and nolvadex...

cycling this way...in my opinion has reduced the need to increase the dose once my gains stop at around 8 weeks...after a 4 week PCT i am all rrefreshed and my body is hungry to grow again ...

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
my favorite is
week 1 to 7
HcG 1000iuper week

week 8
PCT
week 9 to 10
clomid 100mg per week
week 11 to 12
tamoxifen 20mg per week

repeat

Hmmm.....

what I dont like

a gram of test is a HUGE dose, and unless your stats are something like....5 ft 10 248 10%, been lifting 10 plus years, and you are a muti cycle vet (as in over 8 cycles) then 1000 mgs is just insane. More is not better.

your deca, 7 weeks is not long enough to run it, and you not getting anywhere near the full bang for your buck. It takes 4 plus weeks to kick typically, so your really only getting benefits for 3 weeks. Deca needs to go 10 weeks minimum, I have gone 12 weeks.

Your prop needs to be run a full two weeks after your last deca shot.

Also your PCT, how long after your last prop pin are you waiting?

And your PCT is set up wrong IMO, although if it works for you then so be it.

Whats your full stats?

wt
bf
cycle history
lift history

"my 2 cents"

SwoleTexas

Jul 13, 2010
Well...

Deca needs way 10-12 weeks to reach its full potential. So does Test Enanthate.

I understand your transition from Test E to Test P to make PCT easier...

I also fully understand your use of HCG to keep functional...nothing stupid about that.

By stopping your Test E and Deca in week 7, you are robbing yourself of the compounds full potential, bro...

learner

May 27, 2010
right now... i am 230 pounds at around 10 - 11 percent body fat at 5 feet 8 inches tall... have been training for the past 8 years, been cycling for the past 5 years...
i have done long cycles in the past, and i understand your point....
but this is working well for me at the moment..... so just sticking with it....

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
right now... i am 230 pounds at around 10 - 11 percent body fat at 5 feet 8 inches tall... have been training for the past 8 years, been cycling for the past 5 years...
i have done long cycles in the past, and i understand your point....
but this is working well for me at the moment..... so just sticking with it....

well if it works for you then thats cool.

Just for kicks, next cycle drop your test to 750. Like I said before 1000mg is a high dose, possibly your gear is underdosed (?) and your really not at 1K....just a thought. Also food for thought, if your training 8 years I'll take a guess and say your under 30 years old. Whats your test dose going to be in 5 more years? You have many more years of training ahead of you.

Think long term. peace.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just a suggestion but if your using deca for joint support then something like 200mg would be good imo. Long term deca use is something I don't rec. By that I don't mean taking it for a 12 week cycle then stopping... more like... constantly using it for all cycles.

When you say and repeat how much time are you off?

franzharare

Aug 17, 2010
My favorite bulk cycle to date has been:

Omna-500mg 12 weeks
Deca- 400mg 10 weeks
Dbol- 60mg 5 weeks.

Cutting cycle has been:

Prop 100ED 10 weeks
Tren A 100 ED 10 weeks
Var 50mg 10 weeks