©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

a couple thoughts about the board

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
ok, since jello's big effort to get people here has cooled and there does not seem to be much here in terms of traffic and new threads, I have a couple ideas.

Why not post a banner for anasci over at PM? Same at alinboard. Also link a banner at ivitamins or even alinshop. What are the current places anasci is promoted compared to anabolex.com or PM? I googled "steroid discussion" and anasci is the first one. FIRST! But this place is dead, it just doesnt make and sense.

I will also say the way the board is formatted is awkward. There is only one AAS discussion area. Of the 4-5 boards I pop into anasci is the least user friendly. Its just set up funky, like it has an identity crisis. Why is there an area for natural bodybuilding? Not that there is anything wrong with that, dont get me wrong. But if all else is equal, and anasci just continues to put along like it has, then possibly the formatt needs a revamp.

"Something" different must be done or anasci will go back to the way it was a few months or a year ago. Having Jello run things is a step in the right direction but I see new the new posts declining and not much happening again.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
There are a bunch of things that are about to change with this board. The Mods/Admin have been spending a lot of time on this. We are also working on a new way of bringing new life to the board, but you all will be hearing about that very soon.

I'm not the only one running this, there are a lot of guys at work on this board, most more than my self to be honest, but thanks for that;)

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
There are a bunch of things that are about to change with this board. The Mods/Admin have been spending a lot of time on this. We are also working on a new way of bringing new life to the board, but you all will be hearing about that very soon.

I'm not the only one running this, there are a lot of guys at work on this board, most more than my self to be honest, but thanks for that;)

well thats good to hear Jello. Hopefully the changes will generate more traffic.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Look at the bright side.
Where else are you going to go and get a quick, direct answer from BigA ( A professional Bodybuilder with a ton of knowledge)
Its the members that make the board, not the staff. We can change some things and thats in the works but its the core group of guys that will make it happen. A few guys that are young and gung-ho to learn and get better that want to make a home for themselves here. The way I was on Rippemass for BigA and the way Ty,k1,jello have all done.over the years.

Im here daily checking in. Open to questions or to help out the LEGIT members.
It will pick up and get better.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I remember it going pretty well before ownership switched hands for awhile...This board has been neglected for quite some time now, it will take time to get it back up and running again...Like rAJ said, it's not the staff it's the members that make the boards! With a good core group, this board will do just fine.....

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007

Look at the bright side.
Where else are you going to go and get a quick, direct answer from BigA ( A professional Bodybuilder with a ton of knowledge)
Its the members that make the board, not the staff. We can change some things and thats in the works but its the core group of guys that will make it happen. A few guys that are young and gung-ho to learn and get better that want to make a home for themselves here. The way I was on Rippemass for BigA and the way Ty,k1,jello have all done.over the years.

Im here daily checking in. Open to questions or to help out the LEGIT members.
It will pick up and get better.

I remember it going pretty well before ownership switched hands for awhile...This board has been neglected for quite some time now, it will take time to get it back up and running again...Like rAJ said, it's not the staff it's the members that make the boards! With a good core group, this board will do just fine.....

Agreed with all of the above.

It won't happen over night but Anasci is in good hands and will flourish.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Right now are nearly 300 people watching and just 11 are members. That shows a lot of interest on anasci. I m sure the number of active (new and old ) members will grow a lot this year.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Right now are nearly 300 people watching and just 11 are members. That shows a lot of interest on anasci. I m sure the number of active (new and old ) members will grow a lot this year.

I hope your right:cool:

Last edited:

joejoebas

Aug 25, 2010
it may not matter, but I'll add my thoughts. I have been researching boards for over 3 months and just setup accounts on a few recently. there are informative comments on all of them, but I tend to frequent here more often than the others. You got a question, you get an answer. Some of the other boards have members that (I swear) must not do anything for a living, because they go on and on with meaningless dribble in their posts.
So, I say thumbs up to Anasci.
If improvements are to come, even better.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
it may not matter, but I'll add my thoughts. I have been researching boards for over 3 months and just setup accounts on a few recently. there are informative comments on all of them, but I tend to frequent here more often than the others. You got a question, you get an answer. Some of the other boards have members that (I swear) must not do anything for a living, because they go on and on with meaningless dribble in their posts.
So, I say thumbs up to Anasci.
If improvements are to come, even better.

That's great. Contribute as well by sharing some of your stories/experiences as well.