©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question from a marine

bigpun366

Nov 10, 2009
Hey all this is my second time experimenting with juice first time i did it i was young dumb and full of cum lol didnt kno wat i was doing. Im getting out of the marines in a month and ive done some research and i plan on doing another cycle. My current stats are 5'9 215 16 % bf. My goal is to get to 220 8% bf. Ill post up pics later to show my progress. But any way this is what i was thinking or running

1ml deca 300 once a week ten weeks.
1ml test enth 150 twice a week ten weeks.
10mg dbol three times a day 5 days a week, weeks 5-12.

Apriciate any feed back, just dnt be a dickfart pls

BigPun

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
You'll probably want to bump the Test up to 500 and run it for a week or two longer. Split the Deca into two shots with the Test. Run the Dbol weeks 1-4 instead of at the end.

What AI do you plan on having on hand and what are your plans for PCT.

bigpun366

Nov 10, 2009
Apriciate it man deff change it up and honestly dnt kno wat those 2 acronymes are, hopefully this answers your question, i will be taking b5&6 for acne and gyno, i read they really help during ur cycle and the last 3 weeks of my cycle to a week or two afte i was gonna take axis ht by gaspari i heard it works just as good if not better to help regulate t levels and prevent gyno aposed to clomid

SwoleTexas

Jul 13, 2010
Wow bro, you don't know what a PCT is? :banghead:

PCT=Post Cycle Therapy

A proper PCT consists of nolvadex (tamifaxen) and clomid (clomiphene)

Nolvadex prevents the creation of excess estrogen while clomid stimulates your testicles back into production.

After your body comes off steroids, you will experience a spike in estrogen. This can lead to all kinds of nasty sides including the growth of bitch tits, mood swings, etc...

Your testicles and reproductive system will be shut down because it hasn't had to provide any testosterone naturally--the synthetic testosterone was enough. Clomid is a fertility aid which causes a huge spike in testosterone production and "jump starts" your balls once again.

An AI is an aromatose inhibitor. It will keep estrogen from binding with its receptors inside your body DURING your cycle. It is not absolutely necessary, but it's a good idea to prevent gyno.

Do some research. Running a cycle of Test/Deca/Dbol without PCT is suicide.

Here is how I would run that cycle.

Test E 500mg/wk1-12
Deca 400mg/wk1-10
Dbol 40mg ED/wk1-4

PCT week 15-17

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Why are you only going to run dbol 5 days a week? How do you expect to keep steady levels like that?

xupd39baw

Mar 15, 2010
guys hes asking for help, hes not claiming to be a pro. but i agree on d-bol week 1-4 and as mpressmc is stating you need to run it 7 days a week. by the way, thanks for serving!

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Another Opinion: When running your test rule of thumb is your product will always have an Ester such as "Enanthate" which has a 7 day carbon life. Meaning it will last up to 7 days in the blood stream prior to total uptake. So rule of thum is run your days to match the carbon life. You will notice alot of experience guys will tell you run enanthate once a week. I see your stats but keep in mind hormones are more suited on "AGE" not weight and height. So if you in your teens I would say do not even consider. In this group 20-25 I would say run 500 a week, late twenties early 30's 750mg week. Keep in mind at the end of cycle 2 weeks prior to coming off I would suggest a brige of propionate at 100-200mgs for 3-4 weeks while starting your HCG and your clomid/nolvadex. Nandrolone (Deca) if it is decanoate ha a 15 day carbon life. I think best inj method that I have used to avoid to much water retention is nandrolone(Deca) every 10 days. Too much Nandrolone (Deca) since it is a progestin is not a good thing so mild doses of 250-500mg is suitable. But running inj to frequently can quickly cause (Deca-Dik) and water retention as well as otehr sides. D-bol my opionion is it's junk. persoanlly have tried it on many of cycles and it's an oral compound that after researching and getting many opinions I typically stay away from. Tomany sides and to much stress on the body along with higher DHT levels. I would suggest Turinabol it has a better 4-chloro alteration so it does not aromatise and also not lead to other sides. Coming out of the Marine better check "Sick-Bay" :) to make sure your vitals are in check before starting. Be smart and good heath to ya!

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
PCT is important when running high doses of anything but to be honest your body is a great PCT in itself. When your under the age of 45 your body will "Rebbot" itself unless your running high doses. I am not saying do not run a PCT but on a short terms cycle like 8-10 weeks you can run a mild bridge and kick bak in after 4-6 weeks.

bigpun366

Nov 10, 2009
Fuck aight good shit iron apriciate the advice. Im 22 by the way to answer that question. And i already have the dbol should i get rid of it or just throw it in the mix anyay? And all my vitals should be strait just had a post deployment health assement done not to long ago and no bad news yet back, and ya i juzt may take a trip down to BAS(sick bay) lol just double check b4 i get out

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
My best advice would be to wait and improve without AAS. But your gonna do it anyway so I would rec test e/c for about 12 weeks. You don't really need all 3 compounds as it's only your second cycle and your very young. Deca bloats me alot so keep your amount reasonable (200-300mg). I would personally do 500mg test and 300mg deca. I love dbol and I think you will too. Dbol should be 25-30mg per day for 4 weeks at the start of your cycle. Although as mentioned above tbol is great too. You could do 2 (test/dbol or test/deca) but I imagine you will do all three. If you do deca I would personally do it for 11 weeks and test for 13 weeks (I usually do test 2 weeks after deca).

I have to disagree with the person who said no pct is suicidal. Well not gonna go into that. For you I would say it would be a great decision to ensure you keep as many gains as possible. Nolvadex and clomid are a great combo. Many don't like sides from clomid but I have never had a problem and completely rec it. The combo is great but if you can only order one go with nolvadex (get both). Start your pct 2 weeks after your last injection. Something like-

Weeks 1-3= Clomid at 250mg on day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg and days 12-21 a 50mg
Weeks 1-3= Nolvadex at 20mg
Week 4- Nolvadex at 10mg

Before you start your cycle I would try and get your bodyfat lower.

What is your diet like and do you plan to change it for your cycle?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Forgot... do your dbol everyday and at the same times.

I don't rcommend you bridge or anything like that. If you stay on you stay on for life (within reason). If you want to cycle (which I think all newcomers should do) then do your cycle and get off and stay off till you have recovered.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Hey all this is my second time experimenting with juice first time i did it i was young dumb and full of cum lol didnt kno wat i was doing. Im getting out of the marines in a month and ive done some research and i plan on doing another cycle. My current stats are 5'9 215 16 % bf. My goal is to get to 220 8% bf. Ill post up pics later to show my progress. But any way this is what i was thinking or running

1ml deca 300 once a week ten weeks.
1ml test enth 150 twice a week ten weeks.
10mg dbol three times a day 5 days a week, weeks 5-12.

Apriciate any feed back, just dnt be a dickfart pls

BigPun

How old are you?
everyone here is giving good advice.
AAS will not cut your body fat in half like you are wanting. It always comes back to diet and exercise.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I am going to just jump back in real quick. So you understand why I do not like D-Bol it's becasue of the carbon life and how short it is active on the blood. Because it is something you need to take in terms of hours rather than days. I dislike that due to our natural sleep process! We sleep 6-8 hours a night so don't think for 1 minute that when you sleep the body cannot have unstable blood levels. So side effects or improper dosing doesn't stop becasue we sleep! So please just understand there are better choices and as far as throwing them away, Naaah take em while you got them I guess to be a hipocrite. Just know blood pressure will probably suck and your dealing with a quick pump pill and than the fun is gone once there out of the system you don't really retain much from Dbol.