©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Energy levels on Tren A

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Has anyone else had messed-up energy levels on Tren A? I'm three weeks into a cycle and it's going great so far, but I'm experiencing very low energy levels. It's my third time on Tren A and it didn't happen on the other cycles, so it's been surprising. Probably like most of us on here, if a cycle's working you'll put up with practically any shit in the name of gains, and that's where I am, but I really do feel crap. I'm constantly tired and lethargic and just feel plain unwell.

Alternatively, I'm using Turanabol for the first time (40mg a day) and maybe that's to blame?

I've never had the balls (yet) to do Anadrol because of the sides, but I can't imagine that, or even M1T, could be much worse than this.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Are you using T3 with this cycle?

The only problems I get while on Tren is shortness of breath, but I also run Prami with it.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
No, I'll just be using my usual PCT (Clomid and Nolva) two weeks after the last Test Enth shot. Never used T3, maybe it's worth checking out?

Yes, had the shortness of breath on the previous two Tren A cycles but, strangely, not so much this time. The same with the infamous cough. Also, another thing that's different this time is the injection pain. I inject in my legs and it doesn't stop me training them, but they swell up slightly and are stiff and achey for at least two days after the jabs. There's also a bit of liver pain like the first time I used Dbol and wasn't drinking enough water with it.

Never heard of Prami, maybe that's another one to check out?

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
What exactly are you running right now?
Im running a tren ace right now and my energy is through the roof.

I started my cycle running t3 with the cycle and my energy crashed. as I weaned myself off my energy came back.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Are you mixing the Test and Tren or are you injecting them separately?

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Are you mixing the Test and Tren or are you injecting them separately?

Would this make a diference? I have always mixed them in the same syrenge and injected once instead of two injections. Im asking because I want to learn something new.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Would this make a diference? I have always mixed them in the same syrenge and injected once instead of two injections. Im asking because I want to learn something new.

I meant for the pain. Yes that will help with the pain some people complain about with Tren A.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm mixing Test Enth and Tren A in the same syringe and, I think you might be right about that being a problem. I don't think the mix in itself is a problem, but the sheer volume of liquid that means you have to inject on a four-injections-per-week cycle. I'm doing 1000mg of Test Enth with 380mg of Tren A in Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday-Sunday injections, and because of the way the Tren is dosed that means the injections are roughly 2.3ml of liquid per jab. I remember someone on here saying they always keep their jabs to 2ml or less - maybe that's where the injection pain is coming from?

The pain's not so intolerable that I can't cope with it for a few more weeks, it's just a bit irritating. My legs have come up great since I've been injecting there, and I got weighed yesterday and put on 2,5lbs in the last week, and anything's tolerable when you're growing like that :)

alairellis23

Jul 27, 2010
Many people find the ability to do cardio is lessened while on Tren A. It has something to do with the lungs in the same way it causes "Tren cough." Tren is some stron. Cut back for a week and see if that helps. If you feel the need to up your dosage, up it slowly. Go up to 75mgs eod and so forth

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Many people find the ability to do cardio is lessened while on Tren A. It has something to do with the lungs in the same way it causes "Tren cough." Tren is some stron. Cut back for a week and see if that helps. If you feel the need to up your dosage, up it slowly. Go up to 75mgs eod and so forth

The tren cough is different from what happens to you lungs.

The tren cough is when you inject and it gets into your blood. when the blood reaches your lungs it causes you to cough un controlably. you will get a metalic taist in your mouth. it will last about 60 seconds.

tren causes your lungs to constrict and in turn you cannot get as my air in your lungs.
I have experianced both and neither one is fun

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Has anyone else had messed-up energy levels on Tren A? I'm three weeks into a cycle and it's going great so far, but I'm experiencing very low energy levels. It's my third time on Tren A and it didn't happen on the other cycles, so it's been surprising. Probably like most of us on here, if a cycle's working you'll put up with practically any shit in the name of gains, and that's where I am, but I really do feel crap. I'm constantly tired and lethargic and just feel plain unwell.

Alternatively, I'm using Turanabol for the first time (40mg a day) and maybe that's to blame?

I've never had the balls (yet) to do Anadrol because of the sides, but I can't imagine that, or even M1T, could be much worse than this.

Are you running testosterone in your cycle??