©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroids that WORK

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ill share with you guys a few I have found over the years that have worked the best for me. NOT all at the same time of course.

Injects-
Testosterone #1 over any others.
Trenbolone (tren ace...Rocket fuel)
Nandrolone
Dianabol
boldenone
Winstrol-V (works great but Kills My Joints)

Tabs-
Anavar (my personal favorite oral steroid)
Dbol
Halo

Didnt much care for winni,adrol or primo in tablet form.
Havnt got to try T-bol yet but hear its one worth trying.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Yeah Winstrol makes me hurt just thinking about it. Have to have Test in there but for favorite compound with the most noticeable effects I'd have to go with Tren. Wish I could run it more/longer, and I like that "Rocket Fuel" line.

learner

May 27, 2010
for me is test and only test.... i have tried eq , tren , anadrol, dianabol they just dont do any thing for me.... where as my training partner was happy using the same stuff...now a days i just use deca and test at low dosages on for joint issues ....

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Test and def. some ACE don't hurt in combo!!:smoking:

I love me some VAR and wish I could afford more.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
My personal favs are...

Test (of course) all types
Tren... agree with the tren a rocket fuel comment... actually on it now... changes in body composition are unreal but it does fuck with my libido. I really like the e ester too though. Oral tren is great but too toxic.
Avar... love it but only at high doses (80mg plus)
Tbol... Raj you got to try it... probably my fav oral with avar
Mast... my fav compliment.. love both p and e
Dbol... always been good to me

Adrol has been up and down for me. I liked Eq but not one of my favs. I hated oral winny but will have to try the inj version one time. Primo... well only took once and I suspect it was fake... felt like tren... I hear great things but only at 500mg plus dosages. Deca is good but not in my favs list.

joejoebas

Aug 25, 2010
EQ is my fav of all time
Test Susp is not...hated using it every time, so now i stay away
...or then again, maybe it is because it made me cry when I shot it in my a**...LOL
j/k