©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
whats up fellaz.
wondering opinions on what you guys think would be the best type of test to run with a cycle of some var and winni orals stacked.

looking to go about 12 weeks with a couple of weeks of win in the begining and the var at the end and test all the way through. maybe some heads up on the best way to run this cycle. I love the win the var for several reasons and love to mix things up to hit my body with diff stuff cause I react real well to all types but these are my favs. usually run eq too but wanna try test win and var together to see what i get out of it. thanks for the heads up.
steelz.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
For 12 weeks I'm going to say E or C.

As far as how to run/stack your cycle, I say you need to put one together and let us critique it for you.
You may also want to lay out your previous cycle history, not just compounds but how you ran them, and
goals so we can be more help. If we know what you've done and what your goals are it makes it easier
for us to give you advice that you can actually use.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I Like a blend such as Omna or sus. Otherwise Ill use enan or cyp.
Currently using a bit of enan and var myself.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
thanks for the reply.

history has usually been
eq, test and winny

done some test c and tren ended with some winny

done just test e and win together

ran some eq and var to gether with a little test.

I just guinney pigged myself for a few years to see what i liked and what worked. I know I prob. wasnt always doing things correctly but that is why I enjoyed this site so much and the help you guys all provide. Im tryin to get better at this and more safe exct. ya know.

Uh lets see 32 years old 5'11 215lbs 15% been training all my life. Do some mma training and weight training to stay in shape and for simple enjoyment.

My goals are for strength speed and endurance first and the look second. Already in pretty good shape just lookin for the extra and the recovery factor gear provides because I also work doing bridge demolition for a living and throw all the training in also. so I get beat down alot with all of it. I also dont wanna get really blown up and bulky. I like to kep the quality muscle . I usually only cycle about once a year and maintain the rest.
I planned on running the test at about 400 a week 2 shots of 200 the win at 40-50 a day about 2-3 weeks in for 4 weeks and then finish with the var at the same doses till the end of the test and then go with some recovery. any thoughts on the best pct for this type of cyc would be appreciated also.
so any help is appreciated.
thanks.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I would go with sust if I were you.. are you doing oral winny or is it injects? If your doing inects then I would just stick with a long estered test so that you dont end up like a pincushion.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Why don't you go with a test you have never tried before. Although test e/c make the most sense. But if it were me I would go with 12 weeks of sust. I wouldn't bother doing 4 weeks of winny then the rest with avar. I would personally do avar at a fairly high dose for 10 weeks (especially considering your goals). Let us know what you decide to do.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
thanks elvia ill will consider the sust. i have just talked to some people that werent real fond of it so i always kinda steered clear ya know. How much sust a week would you recommend???

And yeah the var for ten weeks is an option cause thats were some of my ignorance comes into play. I thought maybe stackin different types would hit different receptors at diff. times and so on and maybe get something good out of it. gonna place my order this week keep you updated.

oh yeah and basic pct for the little bit of sust or what.

Thanks for the help everybody appreciate it.