©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How old are you?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
39 years young :)

And one hairy son of a gun...lol :D by the way pincrusher did you see the pic i posted on "inject fellas" i'm trying to get that shot area down. sorry NorthQ thought i'd ask since he was here. UH.....everyone else...carry on with the thread. :D

P

pincrusher

NorthQ said:
:p

hmm, suddenly Im feeling young again
you young guys have it made. your gains are so much easier to come by than an old fart like me :D
heck now adays i spend more time in the gym looking at all the young hotties and wishing i was a little younger and less hairy :eek:

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
And one hairy son of a gun...lol :D by the way pincrusher did you see the pic i posted on "inject fellas" i'm trying to get that shot area down. sorry NorthQ thought i'd ask since he was here. UH.....everyone else...carry on with the thread. :D
saw it and just responded which reminded me i need to do an injection tonight in that spot, 1ml test cyp, 1ml nandrolone cypionate & 1 ml boldenone propionate wahoo!!!!!! :D

P

pincrusher

Jaysonl1424 said:
U know they make nair to help get ride of some of that unwanted hair :)
yeah i got nair for men, & epil stop & spray sitting on the shelf but havent used it till i get rid of a few lbs of bf. want to look like a bodybuilder before i take that step or all the women will go :eek:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Jaysonl1424 said:
U know they make nair to help get ride of some of that unwanted hair :)

have you seen his back bro.....do they make industrial bucket size?

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
have you seen his back bro.....do they make industrial bucket size?
boy im glad i didnt put up a leg picture or you guys would really go :eek:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
boy im glad i didnt put up a leg picture or you guys would really go :eek:

We saw the hair on the front of your legs....only thing is it was viewed from the back of your legs....now that's hairy.lol