©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

50mg Dbol tabs?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
I saw Dbol tabs of this size advertised on a good roid website weeks ago and, after briefly wondering why anyone would produce them, dismissed the idea as one for the roid rookies among us. But, after speaking with my otherwise-knowledgable dealer last night, it turns out he's on them. He speaks Turkish and I speak English, so I couldn't get to the bottom of why he would take them, but what is the point of 50mg tabs?

The half-life of Dbol is so short that it would be out of your system in hours, so unless you're taking about 200mg a day in four tablets spaced out across your waking hours, it seems ridiculous. Maybe that's the dosage people do on these things, because you certainly hear of people doing 150mg of Anadrol, but I know I'd never risk going much above about 60mg a day of Dbol a day max. Surely 50mg in one hit would make you feel like shite, too, not to mention the risk to your liver?

I'm sticking with the 10mg tabs, thanks.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I never split it up 4 times. I Just use it once or twice per day.
Normaly once about an hour before training.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Tere are a lot of people that space it out over a day. I am like raj I took it once a day about one hour before my work out.
One more quick note about what you said I think you ment to say tha active live of tbol is a few hours. there is a big difference between half life and active life.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I think if you were going to run an Oral only cycle (which I would never do) than I would be more concerned about spreading out the dosage. I run it for the strength boost I get so I take it an hour or two before I train and let the Test in my system do the rest.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Dbol is one of my favorites. To be honest the injectable version is my favorite form of it.
Ive tried the splitting all thru-out the day and in reality noticed No noticeable difference in results.
On paper the best way would probably be splitting it up with each meal or every few hours.
For me it just doesnt make a difference. Id use 50mg prior to training if it was Inj,Tabs, 10mg or 50mg.