©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steriods for Healing Knee Injuries

ivstova

Jul 28, 2010
Hi,
I am a soccer player and Professional Boxer, and I injuried my Minicus Tenden and need surgery. I wanted to know if a certain Steriod helps with healing faster? I don't plan on fighting this year , so I don't have to worry about Testing. I heard some fighters using them for Shoulder injuries and
I have always heard that it helps but I wanted to hear it from someone who knows or has had certain problems.
Thanks,

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi,
I am a soccer player and Professional Boxer, and I injuried my Minicus Tenden and need surgery. I wanted to know if a certain Steriod helps with healing faster? I don't plan on fighting this year , so I don't have to worry about Testing. I heard some fighters using them for Shoulder injuries and
I have always heard that it helps but I wanted to hear it from someone who knows or has had certain problems.
Thanks,

You could try some DECA but dont run it without some testosterone.
Also, HGH could be of some benefit as well.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Double check on your injury. More than likely you have a type tear on either your medial collateral ligamnet or the anterior cruciate. Generally niether is referred to as the miniscus tendon. The cartilage of the miniscus can be torn if so than these can help aid in strengthening the suppoting tendons and muscles. Nandrolone Decanoate 12 weeks and some IGF-R1 ( LR3) either dosing at 90 days Min.