©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Supertest/Sustamed

lorisman

Banned
Aug 2, 2010
Does anyone have any input for me. I've shot Deca, Nan, Equipose, Cyp, Ethan, Prop, Primo etc. Why is is when I inject Sus or Supertest my ass is sore and warm to the touch for 5-6 days? I don't mean sore as in a good routine. I mean can't sit on the crapper, can't get in or out of my truck or walk like a normal bi-ped type of sore. There's never any question about cleanliness of the site or condition of the syringe (Always new). There's never any infection. Just a small, almost debilitating, lump of soreness. Some one told me it was because of the thickness of the compound. It seems the same thickness as any other injectable to me. Someone's gotta know.

E=MC

Aug 1, 2010
The recommendations I have seen for supertest were to cut it with something else and take extra long to inject it. I cant remember the exact time but taking up to several minutes. It was also said to warm it with water before hand to help thin the oil out. I also read somewhere that since it has the short esters in it someone could possibly inject smaller amounts more often to relieve some of the soreness and to keep test levels more stable. Just what I read thou so I cant tell you from experience.

E=MC

Aug 1, 2010
Warming it with water was in the vial and them sanitizing the vial before drawing it up in the pin.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I didnt realize. If its between you an Ty it has nothing to do with me.
I Just noticed a new name with the same picture and thought Id ask. Hope you and Tyrone get/have gotten things cleared up.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I've moved on and don't care since 'swole ass' has a thousand names anyways....There's no reason I see fit to let his original name back.:smoking: