©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

a change in the length of my cycle

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
My original plan of this cycle was going to be 16 weeks.
my cycle was to look like this.
weeks 1-8 andromix 150mg eod
weeks 9-16 susoton 250 100mg twice a week and 50mg of tbol ed
standard pct.
when I ordered I ended up with enough andromix for about 13 weeks. so I said "what the hell Ill do the andromix untill I run out and do the other untill I run out.Im currently on week 10 of the andromix. It looks as if my cycle is going to run about 25-26 weeks.
I only have enough tbol for 8 weeks but I have enough sustonon for 12-13 weeks.
Ok guy give me hell Im ready to hear it.

Last edited:

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I've extended cycles before, not because I had extra gear but because I was still getting good gains and my blood work came back clean. If you're not having any problems, you're still seeing gains to justify it, and your blood work is clean then I see no problems with doing that.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've extended cycles before, not because I had extra gear but because I was still getting good gains and my blood work came back clean. If you're not having any problems, you're still seeing gains to justify it, and your blood work is clean then I see no problems with doing that.

Ive done it before but only when I continued to see progress and felt healthy.
A 6 month long cycle is too long IMO at least if your just a 'recreational' type athlete or bodybuilder.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
I like longer cycles, and I have done a 6 month cycle. It was EOD prop with NPP and var, loved it and had a great time but at the end I was ready for it to end. If your going to go that long then be ready to take a long break after. Also build in a rest week or two.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I ended my andromix cycle and WOW was I ever ready to end that cycle. I loved it but I could tell my body was ready for it to end. Also this eod pinning was getting old. Im now into my sustanon and tbol cycle and it is hard to explain but I feel better.
in my opinion 6 months is too long but aIm goint to push it anyway.
I will be taking 6 months off before starting again.

I have been trying to keep my natural test in production but talking to so many guys online Im thinking heavily about doing trt at the end of my cycle.I have not decided yet but hey Im pushing that age where a lot of guys do it.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I ended my andromix cycle and WOW was I ever ready to end that cycle. I loved it but I could tell my body was ready for it to end. Also this eod pinning was getting old. Im now into my sustanon and tbol cycle and it is hard to explain but I feel better.
in my opinion 6 months is too long but aIm goint to push it anyway.
I will be taking 6 months off before starting again.

I have been trying to keep my natural test in production but talking to so many guys online Im thinking heavily about doing trt at the end of my cycle.I have not decided yet but hey Im pushing that age where a lot of guys do it.

Kaju I think you have decided. I think that happened when you decided to do this huge cycle. It was in the back of your thoughts all the time. I think it would be a great decision but everyone is different. Just make sure you go to actual TRT doses such as 150mg per week. Even better why not try 75mg e4ds or so. I am glad everything is going well. I do suspect if you did come off it would take alot more than 6 months to get back to a decent level. Personally I would rather just go the TRT route then feel like crap for months on end. I know what you mean about the eod pinning and when on tren you do get to a point where your body is saying please don't pin that thing again. I am trying peptides at the moment and doing 4 injectons per day. Only in my stomach but it's getting old!! Keep us posted with your results.

Last edited: