©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Reading Material

California Man

Sep 9, 2010
Hello Fellow Bodybuilders:

I'm a newbie at bodybuilding, but I'm very motivated and have some serious goals. I've been lifting diligently with nominal results.

I've decided that after years of contemplative thought on assisting my body's ability to build natural, lean, solid mass, that I am finally going to take the leap and try the anabolic approach.

I certainly don't want to bother anyone with simple, monotonous questions, so in order to keep me from so doing, I'll need a great book to assist me in my pursuit of knowledge as it pertains to injecting the best, safest and most efficient products possible.

Would anyone be willing to recommend a great reading source or two to teach me how to chemically supplement my routine? A beginners guide to steroid use or an "anabolic supplementation for dummies" kind of book?

Thanks in advance for the help.

CM

Last edited:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
You can always find a book to read on the subject although, I don't think it's necessary with the resources you have here at Anasci. You'll most likely be able to find anything you'd ever need to know here along with first hand experiences from people with a lot of knowledge and a good amount of history of AAS use.

I'd try the "Search" feature here and research as much as possible. When you come to a point where you need clarification on something, you can just ask away. We'll help you as much as we can.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
You can always find a book to read on the subject although, I don't think it's necessary with the resources you have here at Anasci. You'll most likely be able to find anything you'd ever need to know here along with first hand experiences from people with a lot of knowledge and a good amount of history of AAS use.

I'd try the "Search" feature here and research as much as possible. When you come to a point where you need clarification on something, you can just ask away. We'll help you as much as we can.

BUMP. Fire away, that's what we're here for.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello Fellow Bodybuilders:

I'm a newbie at bodybuilding, but I'm very motivated and have some serious goals. I've been lifting diligently with nominal results.

I've decided that after years of contemplative thought on assisting my body's ability to build natural, lean, solid mass, that I am finally going to take the leap and try the anabolic approach.

I certainly don't want to bother anyone with simple, monotonous questions, so in order to keep me from so doing, I'll need a great book to assist me in my pursuit of knowledge as it pertains to injecting the best, safest and most efficient products possible.

Would anyone be willing to recommend a great reading source or two to teach me how to chemically supplement my routine? A beginners guide to steroid use or an "anabolic supplementation for dummies" kind of book?

Thanks in advance for the help.

CM

I would check out the site here on the net. You can find all the info you could ever want. Go to 'anasci friends' forum and check out some of the sites like professional muscle, alinboard, anabolex, superior muscle, SE, etc....These forums have vast banks of knowledge.