©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Start up Material for Bodybuilding Newbies

California Man

Sep 9, 2010
I've decided to add juice to my bodybuilding routine. It's become evident that I've not been blessed with the perfect bodybuilder's genetic makeup.

Would anyone be so kind as to recommend a great educational resource (books, guides, sites, etc) for those of us who are embarking on this new routine?

Thanks,

Calif Man :banghead:

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
well my friend I would say that most of the answers you are looking for can be found by simply using google and the sites that are related to it, along with this board and other boards related. I would suggest deciding on the goals you are looking to achieve and then researching the products that will help you achieve them and then break down what you think you would like to try and how and let the experieced guys here critic and help you with it. good luck! and be safe.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
well my friend I would say that most of the answers you are looking for can be found by simply using google and the sites that are related to it, along with this board and other boards related. I would suggest deciding on the goals you are looking to achieve and then researching the products that will help you achieve them and then break down what you think you would like to try and how and let the experieced guys here critic and help you with it. good luck! and be safe.

the thing about google is most sites are revenue driven, meaning they promote poduct. I would say 97% of the the crap on those sites is just crap. If the ingrediants say "proprietary blend" thats another way of saying "hahahahah buy this one sucker". Avoid google like the plauge unless you have money to waste.

your better off going here (this site) or alinboard.com and reading all you can and posting up at akinboard what your goals and stats are in the newbie section. tell them drob sent you. Good luck.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
the thing about google is most sites are revenue driven, meaning they promote poduct. I would say 97% of the the crap on those sites is just crap. If the ingrediants say "proprietary blend" thats another way of saying "hahahahah buy this one sucker". Avoid google like the plauge unless you have money to waste.

your better off going here (this site) or alinboard.com and reading all you can and posting up at akinboard what your goals and stats are in the newbie section. tell them drob sent you. Good luck.

I disagree. Although everything you say about revenue etc is completely true. Google is a great source. You can look up forums, compound info, studies etc etc. Sure there is alot of crap and of course it is flooded with companies selling their products. But if you use common sense you should be able to navigate the web. How do you think I first found Anasci... I googled steroid forums and it was 1st on the list :)

But as Drob stated here and Alinboard are great. Professionalmuscle is amazing. There are many great boards online and they all have search facilities.

A tip if you want to look up a certain subject (compounds for example) is to try and use numerous sources of information. Many will be duplicated but if you look around you will see variances in info and from that you can draw a fairly accurate conclusion.