©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Internet bloodwork?

Shovel

Sep 24, 2010
USA
Anybody used internet labs to get blood done? My ins. doesn't cover it and it's 150.00 out of pocket. I've heard some online will do it for 40.? Just wondering if it's any good?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Anybody used internet labs to get blood done? My ins. doesn't cover it and it's 150.00 out of pocket. I've heard some online will do it for 40.? Just wondering if it's any good?

I've seen prob. one of the same online labs for blood panels as you have but I don't remember the price and haven't used any.

I have ins., but I still paid almost $150 because I hadn't met the deductible at the time.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
The one's I know of charge in that range for a full panel test, www.healthcheckusa.com is the first one that comes to mind. Regardless of cost, your health is more important, so get it done.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Blood work for $40? Highly unlikely unless there doing something I'm clueless on. Ive seen the saliva tests that you can do at home for around that price.

Shovel

Sep 24, 2010
USA
Blood work for $40? Highly unlikely unless there doing something I'm clueless on. Ive seen the saliva tests that you can do at home for around that price.

Yep, you're right. I've been searching and I "heard" wrong. Just gonna pay through ins.

The good blood test are 400-700 bucks.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Yep, you're right. I've been searching and I "heard" wrong. Just gonna pay through ins.

The good blood test are 400-700 bucks.

Really? Full blood panel for me was under $150(Before ins. deductible was met). Is the blood test you're talking about some how different?

Shovel

Sep 24, 2010
USA
Really? Full blood panel for me was under $150(Before ins. deductible was met). Is the blood test you're talking about some how different?

I just looked at the prices from the site Jello put up.

The doc said it was 150 to have my T levels checked. Don't know what else it consists of. I coughed it up yesterday.