©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It's about time

joejoebas

Aug 25, 2010
well, I'm old enough to be the father of a lot of you and my reasons for researching things and looking at getting the extra edge may seem crazy to a lot of you too
a double knee surgery changes your life. Things are great and the knees are good
my reasons for taking my workouts one step further by adding gear is to strengthen up, have muscle to help stablize the old knees even more
I've been checking out the board/forum for months and joined just a few months ago. Trying to do my home-work in the beginning.
so...I guess it is about time I started doing some posts

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
well, I'm old enough to be the father of a lot of you and my reasons for researching things and looking at getting the extra edge may seem crazy to a lot of you too
a double knee surgery changes your life. Things are great and the knees are good
my reasons for taking my workouts one step further by adding gear is to strengthen up, have muscle to help stablize the old knees even more
I've been checking out the board/forum for months and joined just a few months ago. Trying to do my home-work in the beginning.
so...I guess it is about time I started doing some posts

Glad your back on your feet healthy. We could use you here at ANASCI..post away.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Take it easy when you get back, don't want to over do it.

Welcome to Anasci, glad to have you here.