©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newb

TheBenchPusher

Nov 5, 2010
Hey guys. Just joined and I’m really looking forward to learning as much as I can from the wealth of knowledge you guys have. I plan on dedicating way more time to working out once I’m done with school in December. I’ve been browsing these workout forums for a few months now. Great stuff on them. If there’s anything specific that you guys feel I should read please let me know. Thanks guys for your time and I look forward to learning from you.
6’
220 lbs
15% BF
Been working out off and on for the last six years

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Welcome to the board Bro. Keep reading and if you have any questions just ask.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys. Just joined and I’m really looking forward to learning as much as I can from the wealth of knowledge you guys have. I plan on dedicating way more time to working out once I’m done with school in December. I’ve been browsing these workout forums for a few months now. Great stuff on them. If there’s anything specific that you guys feel I should read please let me know. Thanks guys for your time and I look forward to learning from you.
6’
220 lbs
15% BF
Been working out off and on for the last six years

Welcome to ANASCI. Any questions,,,ask away.