©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Female newbie

Jaxballer

Nov 15, 2010
Hey there! I'm a 31 year old bikkini/figure competator. I place in my shows which is great, but I'm not happy with my gains. I'm extremely petite by genetics and have an insane BMR. I'd love to add some size and strength, but I'm leary of some of the irreversable side effects. Any help or encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey there! I'm a 31 year old bikkini/figure competator. I place in my shows which is great, but I'm not happy with my gains. I'm extremely petite by genetics and have an insane BMR. I'd love to add some size and strength, but I'm leary of some of the irreversable side effects. Any help or encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to ANASCI! Nice to have you on board. Any pics of your last show?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

Welcome to the board? Great to have you here. Any pics from your last show? By the way I am not a woman... why did I use my ex gf's name as a username... see you around.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Just wondering how your progress was and if you were doing any shows right now?

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
welcome to Anasci...!btw Tyrone,dude you gotta stop growin,lol!holy shit bro that avy is ha-yooge!