©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

posts deleted...

dr free

Jan 12, 2011
well my posts about unclez were deleted, i shoulda figured most open sorce boards operate like this, mods will only allow praise for there sponcers any posts that shed light on shady or unfortunate dealings are deleted, maybe im missing something.....?

my guess is next i will be banned.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
well my posts about unclez were deleted, i shoulda figured most open sorce boards operate like this, mods will only allow praise for there sponcers any posts that shed light on shady or unfortunate dealings are deleted, maybe im missing something.....?

my guess is next i will be banned.

You have 1 post...you're new and shouldn't even be posting the things you did. It's clear that you don't know how things work. If you want to be banned, it's your choice.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
No you dumb ass, you posted way too much information and that's why it was erased.
You are either a complete idiot that has no idea what you are doing or a competitor
trying to bash a good source.

QuietStorm

Feb 17, 2008
did you try talking to a mod before you posted? usually a good portion of your issues can be resolved this way.