©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

5th cycle.uh oh!?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Past Cycle history..1st one was at age 22 and spread out about a year between others.

1st-Anropen 10 weeks (500mgs per week)
2nd-Supertest/D-bol (900mgs total per week/40 mgs per day)
3rd-Test-E/Dbol (500mgs per week/ 50mg per day)
4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks)
5th- Test-E/Deca/Dbol (Test n Deca mixed at two shots week Test-700mgs & Deca 400mgs per week. Dbol at 30mgs per day for 4 weeks) **( this is what i remember though i may beslightly off on the dosages of injections)

The last cycle i didn't record as I should have, and was a year ago. I was irresponsible in recording dosages..so sorry if they're details are slightly off, but nothing major.

I started at 5'11" and 189 lbs. I now site 6ft flat and 210 comfortably but slightly out of shape due to traveling a lot in the past 6 months. Recently hitting the gym on solid routine and ready to cycle for the summer.

I'm looking for some major size..and will cut naturally during the summer picking up cardio and dieting; due to my natural frame is smaller i dont need gear to cut down efficiently.

What's recommended for this 5th cyle fellez?

Thinking of Anadrol for oral, and throwing tren into the juice but told to try just one at a time for now..so all opinions welcome!

Same PCT:
Week 1-3= Clomid at 250mg day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg. days 12-21 at 50mg per day.
Week 1-3= Nolvadex at 20mg per day at days 1-16, days 17-21 at 10mg per day

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Not to sure what to say. Diet is the most important thing. You want to maintain your size and not just yoyo. I have done the same due to not eating enough at certain times.

Anyway I like to try new things and new approaches. But yeah one thing at a time.

Test C at 750mg maybe alittle more
Anadrol at 50-100mg for 3-4 weeks

You could do orals for 3 on 3 off 3 on and do adrol and dbol. But if your to do one you should atleast try adrol to see how you are with it.

No need to add others just do more test. But great compliments would be masteron or deca.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Not to sure what to say. Diet is the most important thing. You want to maintain your size and not just yoyo. I have done the same due to not eating enough at certain times.

Anyway I like to try new things and new approaches. But yeah one thing at a time.

Test C at 750mg maybe alittle more
Anadrol at 50-100mg for 3-4 weeks

You could do orals for 3 on 3 off 3 on and do adrol and dbol. But if your to do one you should atleast try adrol to see how you are with it.

No need to add others just do more test. But great compliments would be masteron or deca.

Your right DIET means everything. To get big,,you must eat big on a steady constant basis.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Your right DIET means everything. To get big,,you must eat big on a steady constant basis.

6' and 290lb's here...Eating and drinking protein all day long...Only time I'm not is when I have to sleep....Gotta keep consuming!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

Yeah. Many would be better off spending their money on good nutritional (protein rich) foods if they want to sustain gains. Although AAS do help :)

Seriously my diet is great but not enough many times in the year and I think yours is properly similar. I went up to 240 but have lowered alittle... alot in the last week cos I am not well (about 224 now). But as Alin states you need to eat big if you want to grow and you need to eat big all the time if you want to stay big.

But in reference to your question Test C and Adrol

Gettinhuge_pump

Hey bro, hope all is well with you. Just out of curiosity, is there a specific reason you only do 1 cycle per year? J/W...

In my experience w bulking cycles I have had really good success w a number of different things. I have found that if I switch up what I use instead of continuing to use one certain combination just because it worked well that I can continue to grow with each cycle instead of reaching that dreaded "plateau" where gains either stop or become incredibly difficult to achieve. This also prevents having to keep increasing the amounts of a certain substance to achieve the same results. I noticed that a couple of ur past cycles involved Test-E and Deca and that DBol was your oral of choice. Maybe this time you should consider going with some Cyp/EQ/Anadrol and see how it works for you. I just started a Tren Hex/Test Cyp/Winny cycle and am really excited about it and expecting big time results because it is the first time I have used any kind of Tren.

This may be helpful or it may sound like incessant rambling lol but I figured I would share what has worked for me in the past to maximize gains from each cycle. Good luck with whatever u choose to go with! Let us know and keep is updated as to how it works for you!

Stay safe bro!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Hey bro, hope all is well with you. Just out of curiosity, is there a specific reason you only do 1 cycle per year? J/W...

In my experience w bulking cycles I have had really good success w a number of different things. I have found that if I switch up what I use instead of continuing to use one certain combination just because it worked well that I can continue to grow with each cycle instead of reaching that dreaded "plateau" where gains either stop or become incredibly difficult to achieve. This also prevents having to keep increasing the amounts of a certain substance to achieve the same results. I noticed that a couple of ur past cycles involved Test-E and Deca and that DBol was your oral of choice. Maybe this time you should consider going with some Cyp/EQ/Anadrol and see how it works for you. I just started a Tren Hex/Test Cyp/Winny cycle and am really excited about it and expecting big time results because it is the first time I have used any kind of Tren.

This may be helpful or it may sound like incessant rambling lol but I figured I would share what has worked for me in the past to maximize gains from each cycle. Good luck with whatever u choose to go with! Let us know and keep is updated as to how it works for you!

Stay safe bro!

My thoughts exactly. Although I personally wouldn't touch Eq as I am currently going through extreme anxiety (out of nowhere) and the one time I tried that I noticed I got anxious etc. But like with anything everyone is different... although that is very common with EQ. Test C and adrol all the way. For some reason my body just loves test c and well adrol is great if you don't mind the sides it often brings (not bad at all for me).

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Hey fellaz..thanks for all the info.

ELVIA; Alin;Tyrone: Def gonna stay big on the eating and so forth to keep that weight. I think I've got good idea of eating heavy and decent diet on the route. Was just kinda double checking the gear to see what's good next. I take it Test C and ANadrol is all needed for the cycle, no third injectable or should i incorporate the EQ?

GettenHuge: Honestly bro, I've been happy with results and keeping the gains so I've just happened to only gear up once a year or so..not exactly in the same increments between cycles. I don't compete or anything, so when I became happy and kept gaining consistently to my short-term goals..i just didn't gear up. It's def time though.

CAn someone list me the details of the Test C;EQ; Anadrol as for dosages and length of time. Can Test C and Eq be injected together, and if so, how often am I looking at injections. Jus so used to the Test E and long ester of maybe two injections per week at most with my last cycle where I injected Deca and Test E in same syringe.

Thanks again...gotta love the board help!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
So putting in order tomorrow if possible. Def going with the Test C and Anadrol! Thinking of throwing in the EQ. Just need gear details.

How long do I run the cycle?

How much of diff will the EQ make..or since it's my first time using Test C or Anadrol..should I just stack those two?

Test C- 750mgs per week..but how many weeks?

Anadrol- 50-100mgs per week..since it's my first time..any recommends on how to run the dosage..start with 50 and work my way up..or just go with 100mgs for 4 weeks and taper down as i go?

How much Eq do I run?
How long?
CAn i inject the Eq and Test C together in the same syringe?

Sooner I get the details the sooner I can order!

Thanks!!

Gettinhuge_pump

The cyp is good at 750/wk bro. Since this is your first experience w drol I would say start out at 50mg/day and see how that works for you. You may find that it is plenty for you bro. 4-6 weeks on that should be good. Go to gnc or Walmart or a vitamin store and get some MilkThistle to take throughout while on drol and I even take it a few weeks after I am done with any liver toxic oral. Lastly, yes you should be able to put both in same shot w no problems. Good luck bro, any other questions just ask away!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
The cyp is good at 750/wk bro. Since this is your first experience w drol I would say start out at 50mg/day and see how that works for you. You may find that it is plenty for you bro. 4-6 weeks on that should be good. Go to gnc or Walmart or a vitamin store and get some MilkThistle to take throughout while on drol and I even take it a few weeks after I am done with any liver toxic oral. Lastly, yes you should be able to put both in same shot w no problems. Good luck bro, any other questions just ask away!

Should I incorporate the EQ at 400mgs per week into the cycle..or leave it out? AGain...looking for some major mass and will cut naturally come June or so.

*I used Milk Thistle with even the Dbol to be safe..def will use it again, thanks for heads up.

Anadrol is Anapolon under Alinshop right?

Is clomid a must in the PCT? I'm hearing few say they just take nolvadex and im unsure of the exact reasons behind each nolva vs clomid indivdually?

AFter these are answered..i will be 100% to put the order in. Thanks

Last edited:

Gettinhuge_pump

Personally I feel that taking both clomid and nolva for PCT is overkill bro. I'd pick one and stick w it, and in my experience clomid has more sides so I'd go w nolva. Everyones body is different though so clomid may work for you with minimal sides. Dose on EQ looks good...that shit gets my veins popping out like the incredible hulk! LoL Hope you get huge bro! Raise hell and bust your ass in the gym and you will be g2g. If you have any more questions you know where to find us!

Time to go train some soldiers! It's my first weekend drill off active duty and I have a different kind of hell to raise! Lmao

Stay safe, Best regards

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Personally I feel that taking both clomid and nolva for PCT is overkill bro. I'd pick one and stick w it, and in my experience clomid has more sides so I'd go w nolva. Everyones body is different though so clomid may work for you with minimal sides. Dose on EQ looks good...that shit gets my veins popping out like the incredible hulk! LoL Hope you get huge bro! Raise hell and bust your ass in the gym and you will be g2g. If you have any more questions you know where to find us!

Time to go train some soldiers! It's my first weekend drill off active duty and I have a different kind of hell to raise! Lmao

Stay safe, Best regards

Thanks bro!

I think imma drop the Clomid out..stick with Nolva. Now just deciding to incorporate the EQ into it..or not?!

Gettinhuge_pump

Thanks bro!

I think imma drop the Clomid out..stick with Nolva. Now just deciding to incorporate the EQ into it..or not?!

Go with it bro! I like a Test/EQ better than a Test/Deca cycle any day! I think you will have good results with it, and the vascularity(if that is even a word lmfao) aspect of it kicks ass along with sending my strength up a few notches...keep us updated bro

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Gear will be here within couple weeks now!

Test C= 750mgs per week
Eq= 400mgs Per week
Anadrol= 50 mgs (first 25 days)

Questions:

1) I know I can mix the EQ and Test into the same injection, but should i take one injection per week, or split it into 2?!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Gear will be here within couple weeks now!

Test C= 750mgs per week
Eq= 400mgs Per week
Anadrol= 50 mgs (first 25 days)

Questions:

1) I know I can mix the EQ and Test into the same injection, but should i take one injection per week, or split it into 2?!

Definately 2 injections. Generally speaking the more injections the less conversion to estrogen. Your gonna be on 5ml per week defo split that in half. Let us know how you get on.

Gettinhuge_pump

Definately 2 injections. Generally speaking the more injections the less conversion to estrogen. Your gonna be on 5ml per week defo split that in half. Let us know how you get on.

This X 2....solid advice...

Elvia! No offense meant towards your old profile pic, but damn...great choice on the new one! It may be time for me to put some eye candy up for mine as well...I remember a few years back one of the boards did a "sexiest avatar" contest, it was fun as hell. Maybe we should try that to liven things around here up just a bit...

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
4rth week in on the Test C/Eq....and two weeks in on the Adrol (though I completely forgot to stack up on milk thistle..so getting that tomorrow...was too excited lol). Strength has shot up, no bad sides from the Adrol and all is looking well so far. Thinking of running the Adrol 3 on 3 off bc I have some Dbol left and would like to stretch it out like recommended. Only pushing 50mgs of Adrol a day right now. Thanks for advice again, and I'll keep you all up dated on liftn stats within a new forum soon!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Stats steadily increasing..sticking to lota of dumbelss have evened out my arm sized (broke left arm twice so always been slightly smaller).

I stayed on the Anadrol @ 50mgs a day, but tried 100mgs last week and def notice big difference in pump in the gym, all sides have been less than normal so happy with that.

Finishing one more week of Dbol @ 30 mgs ed, should I taper off the dbol or just take the 30ed and stop? I did 4 weeks of Anadrol at dosages i just stated above.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Final update:

Just starting my PCT 3 weeks after last injection. Gained a good 20lbs on the cycle and loved it. The only thing that didn't kick was the Anadrol. But I didn't only run it at 50mg ed (to keep an eye on sides) and once i noticed the sides weren't anything I went to 100mg ed the last week and felt the pump a lot more. Not sure next time if I'd spend the money on the Anadrol, or just go back to Dbol; which I've always loved.

Went to doctors and had blood work. Everything came out well so gotta thank the board and alinshop for the great contributions of knowledge and gear!!