©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It's been a while, but I have finally made it back!

Gettinhuge_pump

Sup bro's? I have been gone from the boards for several years while doing some pretty cool shit after joining the Army and becoming one of the few soldiers who can call themselves Airborne Rangers! All I can say is IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!

I have missed the hell out of this place, but can anybody tell me WTF happened? It seems kinda dead here now...did some shit go bad the past few years or what the hell is goin' on?

I am looking forward to getting back involved and back in touch with everyone here!

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Glad you're back and safe, sounds like you had some fun too.

Got attacked by spammers and by the time we got it cleaned up a bunch of guys left. Send some this way if you can, look forward to
seeing what you can contribute.

Gettinhuge_pump

Will do bro. I'm just glad its all cleaned up and g2g again now. It is great to be back in the bodybuilding community as a whole and I def wanna do my part to help us grow here. I learned and grew more here than any other bored I was a part of...there have been some great guys in these rooms and I'm sure there still are some good ones I havent met yet.Are any of the mods from back in '05-'06 still around? I have a question for u Probly better not asked in an open forums so I will pm u with it bro.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Welcome back. It's good to have new faces but old faces coming back is even better. Although I must have joined just after you left. I look forward to the future here. Good to have more experienced people. See you around

Gettinhuge_pump

Welcome back. It's good to have new faces but old faces coming back is even better. Although I must have joined just after you left. I look forward to the future here. Good to have more experienced people. See you around

It's good to be here bro! Hopefully I can share some helpful insights I have picked up over the years and I am looking forward to learning some more while here too! There is always something else to be educated and pick up on when it comes to bodybuilding and AAS!

Stay safe, Best regards

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
It's good to be here bro! Hopefully I can share some helpful insights I have picked up over the years and I am looking forward to learning some more while here too! There is always something else to be educated and pick up on when it comes to bodybuilding and AAS!

Stay safe, Best regards

Real happy to have a guy like you here. Great assett to our board.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I once read somewhere that , maximum forums life is 3 years and a member stays at a forum for not more than 3 months .
Same methodology applies here .

Thats not true at all. Theres several forums I have been on for years that are very active.