©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who remembers their very first cycle?

Gettinhuge_pump

Thought this would be fun...

Who remembers their very first cycle? What made you decide to begin using PED's? What was your first experience w them, and what would you do differently if you could go back and start over-knowing what you know now?

My first cycle ever was some QV Prop. I was young, too damn young to even be thinking about using steroids, but had a bunch of friends a few years older than me who were blowing up on them and I convinced myself that jumping on the train was the only way to keep up with them. I asked around to all my buddies that were on them and for some reason let one of them convince me that prop would be a great first cycle. I was 5' 10', 170lbs, and approx 15 bf if I was guessing. I took 1cc E.O.D. for 10 weeks and gotta tell ya, loved every second of it. I busted my ass in the gym and finished up at 195lbs and probly 10% bf. Ever since then I have been a believer! LoL

If I could go back there are definitely a few things I would have changed. #1-I would have waited a few more years before starting my journey with AAS. I see all these young kids around the boards wanting to juice, but they just don't realize they are only hurting themselves in the long run if they don't let their bodies finish developing naturally. I try to advise the youngsters on the boards to wait as long as possible to begin using steroids, but many of them are like I was when I was younger and they just wanna get bigger/faster/stronger and they don't care about consequences of their choices.

The second thing I would do differently is that I would not run Prop for my first cycle. Even though I had pretty good results with it, looking back at it now I think that I could have had even more success had I done more research and chosen a better beginners cycle such as Test Cyp or Enan/Deca/DBol or even just Test/DBol. Gaining 25lbs off a Prop only cycle was great in my book, but I think I could have gained 30-40lbs that first cycle (like I have seen many friends do w their 1st) had I went a different direction.

I guess my point is that all these youngsters out there need to do more research and ask more questions before jumping on cycle. There is a wealth of knowledge available on the boards and I believe it is valuable for everyone to share the mistakes they have made in the past so that they can help others not make the same ones in the future.

Looking forward to seeing how all you other guys got your start in "The Game"!!!

Stay safe, Best Regards

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My first cycles were SUSTANON only. In the begining I used to only do 1 amp per week and made fine gains. Of course I ate and trained 110%

Gettinhuge_pump

My first cycles were SUSTANON only. In the begining I used to only do 1 amp per week and made fine gains. Of course I ate and trained 110%

Nice! Ahhh the sweet sweet memories of the early days Lmao...

Here's a quick question that's a lil off subject but I was wondering about. I have just started my first cycle ever containing Tren (Hex, eod @ 100mg/ml) and I have heard that Tren cough is unavoidable, that's its going to happen...I was hoping you had an idea or two of how to minimize that risk bro...thanks in advance.

Stay safe, best regards

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
In a rush now but thought I would give you a laugh. My first cycle was (I never researched or belonged to forums etc).... ready.... tren e and dbol for 6 weeks. And you would change your test p if you could haha. To be honest and the reason I have never wrote this is because I didn't want some newbie doing the same. Anyway my results were great. 6 weeks cycle I think I was 18 pounds heavier 3 monthds after my pct (I think I put on 25 during the cycle). I experienced no sides and felt great. I recovered well and there you go

However I would never take tren e again now. Maybe a short estered tren in a few years. My recent anxiety is down to stress but I think tren e was a catalyst in everything (I would get stressed easy and moody during my last cycle).

Regarding tren cough you should be fine. My tip would be to keep your tren injections in your glutes. The main reason is if it hits a vein. Many can taste it then the cough begins. Try not to worry if it happens.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Here's a quick question that's a lil off subject but I was wondering about. I have just started my first cycle ever containing Tren (Hex, eod @ 100mg/ml) and I have heard that Tren cough is unavoidable, that's its going to happen...I was hoping you had an idea or two of how to minimize that risk bro...thanks in advance.

Stay safe, best regards

For me personally I found slowing the injection down up to 1-2 minutes stops it. Ive only had it when I have injected and hammered the plunger down.

Gettinhuge_pump

In a rush now but thought I would give you a laugh. My first cycle was (I never researched or belonged to forums etc).... ready.... tren e and dbol for 6 weeks. And you would change your test p if you could haha. To be honest and the reason I have never wrote this is because I didn't want some newbie doing the same. Anyway my results were great. 6 weeks cycle I think I was 18 pounds heavier 3 monthds after my pct (I think I put on 25 during the cycle). I experienced no sides and felt great. I recovered well and there you go

However I would never take tren e again now. Maybe a short estered tren in a few years. My recent anxiety is down to stress but I think tren e was a catalyst in everything (I would get stressed easy and moody during my last cycle).

Regarding tren cough you should be fine. My tip would be to keep your tren injections in your glutes. The main reason is if it hits a vein. Many can taste it then the cough begins. Try not to worry if it happens.

For me personally I found slowing the injection down up to 1-2 minutes stops it. Ive only had it when I have injected and hammered the plunger down.

I got my 2nd dose of Tren Hex done today and it went good. I have been putting it in the same syringe as my Cyp-Tren pulled in first, then Cyp-and have done both injects in glutes. I have heard several say that if a vein is nicked and any kind of juice gets into the vein it will cause a coughing fit...any truth to that?

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
My first cycle was Dbol and winstrol tabs. Oral only cycle. This was sometime around 1990. I didnt have a clue. I made super gains my muscles looked hard and cut. I had no clue about PCT. But I thought that cycle as the best thing since sliced bread at the time. It shut me down hard and I was so stupid I didnt even know that was what was wrong with me.

To tell the truth I didnt learn anything worth while untill I started visiting forums like this one. I went through years of doing it all wrong.:eek:

Gettinhuge_pump

To tell the truth I didnt learn anything worth while untill I started visiting forums like this one. I went through years of doing it all wrong.:eek:

I hear ya bro! These boards (especially this one) have helped me in too many ways to count over the years, but especially when I first got in the game! I still rely on the bros around here for advice when I need it and I try to pass on the things I have learned to the guys who are where I was when I got started.

As far as an oral only cycle goes, I have done exactly one of them. It was while I was in my job training w the Army and had to share living quarters w 7 other guys and had locker inspections where they flipped everybodys shit looking for contraband. I put my Dbol and Winny in a couple different vitamin bottles and thankfully never got caught Lmao. It wasn't anywhere near a normal cycle for me, especially discontinuing use so I wouldn't fuck my liver up, but it def did what I needed it to do! Needless to say as soon as I got out of that stage in the army I ordered up a nice Cyp/Deca/Adrol cycle and blew back up ;-)

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Straight up Alin's Test/Eq. cycle/kit here...Oh yeah...First thing I did was anavar alone...Sorry forgot to mention that.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Sten, Laurabolin, stenox. Was 1998

Later was ttokkyo labs. After that the original QV
Good ole Mexico

trenbolonematt

Feb 17, 2011
hey

Stay safe, best regards

ive never got tren cough and im a huge devourer of tren,i remember my first cycle,it was sustanon250 from mexico,i was young but i would not change a thing,i really got big from that also,huge.:D