©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Young kids at the gym acting like fools

Gettinhuge_pump

I posted this up at another board and a lot of the guys found it amusing so I thought I'd post it here also...laugh away guys!

So I'm at the gym, at the dumbells gettin a few sets of curls in when a group of kids come in and head strait for the flat bench and proceed to throw a whopping 185 on and start working out with it. They are screaming and yelling trying to push out that pesky 5th rep when I hear one of them say, and I quote- "We need to bump our test up to 600 a week guys, we should all be doing this at least 12 times with no problem!" Just as I am about to bust out in uncontrollable laughter I hear another one (who is extremely overweight, like obese) say "Yeah man we definately do, It's been a week and a half and I can't tell I have taken shit!" That was just too much for me, my sides were hurting I was laughing so hard...and they look at me-obviously getting pissed of at me for laughing at them, but not daring to say a word to me-and then finally go back to their conversation about their steroids and how much they can't wait to get big...lmfao

What the hell is up with all these 17-18 yr old kids out there getting on juice way too early in life and then being retarded enough to speak openly about it in front of people they don't know at the gym? Crazy shit bros, crazy shit!

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Fancy that, kids acting like kids do all round the world. Just amazing! And talking about roids - down the GYM! What on earth were they thinking of? If only they could be as mature as you obviously were at that age.

There must be something wrong with me, because I didn't laugh once at your hilarious story.

Gettinhuge_pump

Fancy that, kids acting like kids do all round the world. Just amazing! And talking about roids - down the GYM! What on earth were they thinking of? If only they could be as mature as you obviously were at that age.

There must be something wrong with me, because I didn't laugh once at your hilarious story.

To each his own man. Just out of curiosity...are you 17 years old or a fatass?

And I don't know how things are where you are from...but where I live the vast majority of kids too young to be on steroids who do take them anyway are at least smart enough to keep it on the low down and not let everyone in the world know what they are doing. Steroid use at any age is looked down upon, but especially as a teenager when your body is still growing.

You need to lighten the fuck up, grow the fuck up, or slim the fuck down. Damn...

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
To each his own man. Just out of curiosity...are you 17 years old or a fatass?

And I don't know how things are where you are from...but where I live the vast majority of kids too young to be on steroids who do take them anyway are at least smart enough to keep it on the low down and not let everyone in the world know what they are doing. Steroid use at any age is looked down upon, but especially as a teenager when your body is still growing.

You need to lighten the fuck up, grow the fuck up, or slim the fuck down. Damn...

I'll leave you to work out whether it's a tad ironic to be advising someone to calm down with the words: "lighten the fuck up, grow the fuck up, or slim the fuck down". Physician heal thyself.

And how would someone with the username Lee39 be a 17 year old? The clue's in the name.

Oh, and along with reading that, if you'd read my stats, you'd see I'm no "fatass", so that would've answered that pointless question too. You won't have seen one of these in America for a while, but I've got a 30-inch waist.

Save the "too young to take steroids" advice for someone who's interested. We all know that, but if you've ever tried lecturing a youngster on the perils of roids when all he's interested in is getting bigger arms and more flange, you'll know how futile it usually is. I see that your concern for those youngsters on steroids extended as far as a good belly laugh, so forgive me if I don't take your high moral stance too seriously.

I think you summed it up perfectly when you said: "I don't know how things are where you are from". Like most Americans, you're completely ignorant about the rest of the world and, where I'm from, roids aren't illegal for personal use, so no-one gives a monkey's. People discuss it openly in my gym. You might want to save your anger for the lawmakers in your country who have, I'm told, made it illegal even to have disease-preventing free syringes while feeling it's acceptable to have a country awash with guns.

Gettinhuge_pump

Being in the military I have seen other parts of the world and even lived in other countries-albeit for a short amount of time, so I am not ignorant as to every country besides America. Here, as I am sure you already know, steroids are quite illegal, and at least at the gyms in my area of this small little world Steroid use is not something openly discussed. Things that are taboo here may not be where you are from and vice versa.

So let me say this...I do not know you, or where you are from and the way you live. But you do not know me either and the way I live. I sincerely apologize if my original post rubbed you the wrong way and am not too prideful to apologize also for the way I responded to you earlier. I respect you and your values and would hope for the same in return from you.

Since you are from a different area of the world as I am then I look forward to reading your responses to future posts. Further educating ones self on other cultures and places in the world is always a good thing, and I am a member of the boards to continue growing and learning in my weightlifting and bodybuilding experiences throughout my life.

Again, plz forgive me for the earlier post. It was wrong to make those assumptions without even knowing anything about you other than you didn't find that story funny.

Stay safe, Best regards

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I posted this up at another board and a lot of the guys found it amusing so I thought I'd post it here also...laugh away guys!

So I'm at the gym, at the dumbells gettin a few sets of curls in when a group of kids come in and head strait for the flat bench and proceed to throw a whopping 185 on and start working out with it. They are screaming and yelling trying to push out that pesky 5th rep when I hear one of them say, and I quote- "We need to bump our test up to 600 a week guys, we should all be doing this at least 12 times with no problem!" Just as I am about to bust out in uncontrollable laughter I hear another one (who is extremely overweight, like obese) say "Yeah man we definately do, It's been a week and a half and I can't tell I have taken shit!" That was just too much for me, my sides were hurting I was laughing so hard...and they look at me-obviously getting pissed of at me for laughing at them, but not daring to say a word to me-and then finally go back to their conversation about their steroids and how much they can't wait to get big...lmfao

What the hell is up with all these 17-18 yr old kids out there getting on juice way too early in life and then being retarded enough to speak openly about it in front of people they don't know at the gym? Crazy shit bros, crazy shit!

Sounds like some stupid guys. These characters probably have no idea on what their even taking.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Being in the military I have seen other parts of the world and even lived in other countries-albeit for a short amount of time, so I am not ignorant as to every country besides America. Here, as I am sure you already know, steroids are quite illegal, and at least at the gyms in my area of this small little world Steroid use is not something openly discussed. Things that are taboo here may not be where you are from and vice versa.

So let me say this...I do not know you, or where you are from and the way you live. But you do not know me either and the way I live. I sincerely apologize if my original post rubbed you the wrong way and am not too prideful to apologize also for the way I responded to you earlier. I respect you and your values and would hope for the same in return from you.

Since you are from a different area of the world as I am then I look forward to reading your responses to future posts. Further educating ones self on other cultures and places in the world is always a good thing, and I am a member of the boards to continue growing and learning in my weightlifting and bodybuilding experiences throughout my life.

Again, plz forgive me for the earlier post. It was wrong to make those assumptions without even knowing anything about you other than you didn't find that story funny.

Stay safe, Best regards

No problem – if you’re man enough to apologise, I’m man enough to accept. I don’t think you’ve got anything to apologise for, though – you were just responding to my confrontational post in a similar manner, which is fair enough. It’s good to have a bit of banter on these boards, no harm done.

I only had a minor problem with the original post because I think we tend to forget what we were like as kids. Let’s be honest, we all acted like dicks at that age, and I just think it’s too easy sometimes to point the finger at youngsters without remembering that. I was a right twat at that age, but you grow up, learn from your mistakes and take on responsibilities which change you for the better. They don’t have the benefit of that experience yet, so they’re bound to talk shite about most things, including roids. I’ve happily answered questions from youngsters about roids to try to give them the benefit of experience, and I hope everyone on this board would do the same. If they don’t get that sort of input, they’re going to rely on misinformation, myths or, worse still, some gung-ho wanker who tells them they need to be on Adrol, Tren and all sorts of other stuff youngsters shouldn’t be messing with. My main problem is not with these kids, who simply don’t know any better, but with the greedy wanker who’s selling them their gear.

Anyway, thanks for your reply, and all the best to you too.

QuietStorm

Feb 17, 2008
I'll leave you to work out whether it's a tad ironic to be advising someone to calm down with the words: "lighten the fuck up, grow the fuck up, or slim the fuck down". Physician heal thyself.

And how would someone with the username Lee39 be a 17 year old? The clue's in the name.

Oh, and along with reading that, if you'd read my stats, you'd see I'm no "fatass", so that would've answered that pointless question too. You won't have seen one of these in America for a while, but I've got a 30-inch waist.

Save the "too young to take steroids" advice for someone who's interested. We all know that, but if you've ever tried lecturing a youngster on the perils of roids when all he's interested in is getting bigger arms and more flange, you'll know how futile it usually is. I see that your concern for those youngsters on steroids extended as far as a good belly laugh, so forgive me if I don't take your high moral stance too seriously.

I think you summed it up perfectly when you said: "I don't know how things are where you are from". Like most Americans, you're completely ignorant about the rest of the world and, where I'm from, roids aren't illegal for personal use, so no-one gives a monkey's. People discuss it openly in my gym. You might want to save your anger for the lawmakers in your country who have, I'm told, made it illegal even to have disease-preventing free syringes while feeling it's acceptable to have a country awash with guns.

Dude, why all the hating America? you watch too much television, not al of us are fatasses and ignorant. calm that shit down..

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Dude, why all the hating America? you watch too much television, not al of us are fatasses and ignorant. calm that shit down..

Who said I hated America? That's you making an assumption - calm that shit down. My last girlfriend was half-American, so you'd have trouble backing that one up. It's a fact backed up by statistics that America has the most obese population in the world, hence the tongue-in-cheek obesity reference. It's also a fact that less than 10 per cent of Americans even have a passport, so could legitimately be regarded as ignorant where the rest of the world is concerned. As far as the roids and guns argument is concerned, you'll no doubt be better informed than me and will be able to point out why such an anomaly constitutes sensible law-making?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Lee39... you sorted it out but you need to lighten up. Of course kids will be kids but I totally understand Gettinhuge... there are so many idiots out there. I would get your e2 levels checked or just try and lighten up.

Hey I was shocked the other day in the gym about the opposite of this thread. Some guy in the sauna asks me how to slim down and tone up. He was about 50 and had a massive belly. First question I asked was if he drank alot as it appeared he did (he said not really). Anyway he goes on to tell me he has done tren, eq, test, dbol, adrol, winny, avar etc. And he was thinking about going on another cycle soon with tren. He had no muscle whatsoever and just looked like a typical overweight 50 year old.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
No problem – if you’re man enough to apologise, I’m man enough to accept. I don’t think you’ve got anything to apologise for, though – you were just responding to my confrontational post in a similar manner, which is fair enough. It’s good to have a bit of banter on these boards, no harm done.

I only had a minor problem with the original post because I think we tend to forget what we were like as kids. Let’s be honest, we all acted like dicks at that age, and I just think it’s too easy sometimes to point the finger at youngsters without remembering that. I was a right twat at that age, but you grow up, learn from your mistakes and take on responsibilities which change you for the better. They don’t have the benefit of that experience yet, so they’re bound to talk shite about most things, including roids. I’ve happily answered questions from youngsters about roids to try to give them the benefit of experience, and I hope everyone on this board would do the same. If they don’t get that sort of input, they’re going to rely on misinformation, myths or, worse still, some gung-ho wanker who tells them they need to be on Adrol, Tren and all sorts of other stuff youngsters shouldn’t be messing with. My main problem is not with these kids, who simply don’t know any better, but with the greedy wanker who’s selling them their gear.

Anyway, thanks for your reply, and all the best to you too.

Well said. Obviously they are kids. It's the fact they are so easily available and most ignorant individuals look at them as the sole reason people get great physiques. And the dealer in the gym who is happy to sell them to kids doesn't help. I think nearly everyone is abit of a twat when younger and can be gung-ho etc. But some of the kids in my gym... I was never like that!! :)