©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

220 views?

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Question i have been on and off the board for many years now, BUT how is it I log on and I see 200-220 people viewing this section but NO new threads or responses in weeks? Strange.:confused:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Question i have been on and off the board for many years now, BUT how is it I log on and I see 200-220 people viewing this section but NO new threads or responses in weeks? Strange.:confused:

I'm guessing its just a board error. Mabe not though. Maybe just alot of lookers with not alot to say??:confused:

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I guess a lot of guys go to the Olympia but only few take the stage right..........Don't be scared people speak up, comment, ask questions, give some input.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I guess a lot of guys go to the Olympia but only few take the stage right..........Don't be scared people speak up, comment, ask questions, give some input.

I agree please do! We are desperately trying to get this place active again and we need the members help to do it!