©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

calf strain and seo

flex

Mar 15, 2011
I intend to start injecting my calfs muscles with syntherol. I always lacked size and shape on those muscles so after 15 years of training I finally decided to try seo. A year ago I suffered a calf strain on my left leg and now I am a bit reluctant hitting this area with multiple shots. I completely recovered from this injury. What do you think, is that alright?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I intend to start injecting my calfs muscles with syntherol. I always lacked size and shape on those muscles so after 15 years of training I finally decided to try seo. A year ago I suffered a calf strain on my left leg and now I am a bit reluctant hitting this area with multiple shots. I completely recovered from this injury. What do you think, is that alright?

Ive not had luck shooting anything in my calves. Even insulin pins with IGF1 hurt.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006

If you feel 100 % cannot see a problem. Any chance for pics becore starting this cycle?

flex

Mar 15, 2011
I decided to go along with this cycle. Waiting for the bottles to arrive. I will come back with some pics at some stage. Thanks guys for answering me.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I decided to go along with this cycle. Waiting for the bottles to arrive. I will come back with some pics at some stage. Thanks guys for answering me.

Fair enough bro. Keep us updated with those pics. Looking forward to it.

flex

Mar 15, 2011
Third day of shooting. Not as painful as I thought but yeah, I feel pain like 5 on a scale from 0 to 10 when exercising or stretching. I can see a bit of difference already but this could be due to the inflamation of the muscle.