©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Contacting Alin?!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Placed order with Alinshop about 3 weeks ago Tried emailing to get the shipping and tracking info, but no response yet. I use the same email I always do, so I know it's not getting blocked by spam..jw if anyone having this problem?

I have full confidence in the shop...always come through. Just wanting to get the tracking info so figured I'd post up!

Thanks

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i used them a couple of years ago and from what i remember they didnt give a tracking number but pack came in about 3 weeks

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Placed order with Alinshop about 3 weeks ago Tried emailing to get the shipping and tracking info, but no response yet. I use the same email I always do, so I know it's not getting blocked by spam..jw if anyone having this problem?

I have full confidence in the shop...always come through. Just wanting to get the tracking info so figured I'd post up!

Thanks

Please,,,no worries and have patience. Your satisfaction is our priority.

motivationman75

Apr 3, 2011
Really Alin?

I ordered from you back in Feb. I have not received anything and you have ignored all my emails, posts, (etc.) since the day I wired you my money!

You scammed me! lol

How long do I have to be patient?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I ordered from you back in Feb. I have not received anything and you have ignored all my emails, posts, (etc.) since the day I wired you my money!

You scammed me! lol

How long do I have to be patient?

Email me personally. Any issues will be dealt with.
Are you emailing from a scecure account?
Yahoo..hotmail...AOL...etc...will NOT work.