©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol...pros and cons

Gettinhuge_pump

Sup bros? I have been researching syntherol for a little while now, and before making a decision to move forward with it, I would like to hear from some of you fella's who have first hand experience with it. Weigh out and outline the pros vs. cons, positives vs. negatives, possible sides and what your experience with them was.

Looking forward to some good discussion and info. Thanks in advance gentleman.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
A thumb up from me. Used it and had good permanent results. On the search engine, either on anasci or professionalmuscle.com, are tones of logs, pics and oppinions.

Gettinhuge_pump

A thumb up from me. Used it and had good permanent results. On the search engine, either on anasci or professionalmuscle.com, are tones of logs, pics and oppinions.

Thanks for the response bro. I have a few questions for you if u don't mind sharing...

1) How long had u been into bodybuilding/weightlifting before you began considering syntherol?

2) What goals did you have for yourself when you decided to go this route w the syntherol? Did you meet those goals and are you satisfied with all the results?

3) This is more a question pertaining to me personally and my situation, but I would appreciate ur opinion anyway. I have been lifting and training for approx 10 years with gear, 14 total, and have always had problems getting "the look" I desire for my biceps. I have always just dealt w it and accepted the fact that my genetics would never allow me to have biceps that look like Hulk Hogans used to, or the Rocks did when he was big. Is it realistic to think or expect that syntherol could help achieve that look that I want? At the moment my arms measure 19" around my biceps, which is ok, and looks good-the chicks dig my arms-but I wanna get up to the 21" mark ideally...

That's good enough for now, will ask more questions of u later. Thanks in advance bro...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Sup bros? I have been researching syntherol for a little while now, and before making a decision to move forward with it, I would like to hear from some of you fella's who have first hand experience with it. Weigh out and outline the pros vs. cons, positives vs. negatives, possible sides and what your experience with them was.

Looking forward to some good discussion and info. Thanks in advance gentleman.

I think it should only be used by the advanced athlete. And the only brand I would trust would be Syntherol. I would find Big A's articles over at Pro Muscle and follow those guidelines.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Thanks for the response bro. I have a few questions for you if u don't mind sharing...

1) How long had u been into bodybuilding/weightlifting before you began considering syntherol? At least 10yrs.

2) What goals did you have for yourself when you decided to go this route w the syntherol? Did you meet those goals and are you satisfied with all the results? I ran it in my biceps and triceps and was looking gain more size. I was very satisfied with the results!

3) This is more a question pertaining to me personally and my situation, but I would appreciate ur opinion anyway. I have been lifting and training for approx 10 years with gear, 14 total, and have always had problems getting "the look" I desire for my biceps. I have always just dealt w it and accepted the fact that my genetics would never allow me to have biceps that look like Hulk Hogans used to, or the Rocks did when he was big. Is it realistic to think or expect that syntherol could help achieve that look that I want? At the moment my arms measure 19" around my biceps, which is ok, and looks good-the chicks dig my arms-but I wanna get up to the 21" mark ideally...

If done properly and you follow Big A's protocol to the letter you should be able to reach your goals and also keep the muscle group looking natural. You must follow his protocol exactly.

That's good enough for now, will ask more questions of u later. Thanks in advance bro...

Answers in red.....